Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Do you, Page, mean that he bought the uniform from Old Navy?:rofl:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   And helllo to the other kids!   *waves*

No, just that it looks like a Navy uniform, and it's old.  :rofl: 

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Easter gang :hug: Have some chocolate, it makes like better ;)

It's another warm and sunny day around here. We've just finished lunch of BBQ and veggies. Dad will make vanilla and chocolate creams for later in the afternoon. 

BBQ?!  :blink:  Normally, I'm not one to point fingers at other people's eating habits, but...barbecue? For Easter?  :unsure: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

52 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   And helllo to the other kids!   *waves*

BBQ?!  :blink:  Normally, I'm not one to point fingers at other people's eating habits, but...barbecue? For Easter?  :unsure: 

Old, like him? 

Now, onto a more serious note: Prayers to the victims of the attack in Sri Lanka ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Bucket Happy Easter :hug::kiss:

Hey, Bertie.   :hug:   We just had a lovely brunch with the in-laws. In two weeks, my nephew, Grant, is going to be one year old!  :o

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

We don't celebrate Easter as Easter. We're not religious so it's just a long weekend where with a good excuse to eat more and have chocolate ;)

Neither Morgan nor my in-laws are religious either. But, an Easter meal usually includes baked ham, eggs, potatoes, and some form of pastry.  :)

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Kitt said:

Happy Easter all.

Happy Easter, Kitt. :hug: 

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Easter gang :hug: Have some chocolate, it makes like better ;)

It's another warm and sunny day around here. We've just finished lunch of BBQ and veggies. Dad will make vanilla and chocolate creams for later in the afternoon. 

Happy Easter, Clo. :hug: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Happy Easter, Page. :hug: 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, clochette said:

We don't celebrate Easter as Easter. We're not religious so it's just a long weekend where with a good excuse to eat more and have chocolate ;)

I just like the family and food part. :) 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..