Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Gary.   :hug: 

Hey, Val.  :hug: 

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hello to the other kids!   *waves*   Happy Mother's Day, Xander!  :kiss: 

Hello Page, had a good day...even did a little bit of writing...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Well, it's now almost 2 in the morning, and I really should get some shut eye. I'm around two thousand words in, and not really sure how many thousand more I need to write before I can bring it to a satisfactory ending. The cut-off date is very close, so I can't afford to waste too much time. Fingers crossed...

Good night, gang! :hug: 

Night, Marty. :hug: 

• Like 3

G'day y'all. Yesterday's storms have passed and the day dawned bright and sunny. Still a bit humid but that should improve when a cold front passes through later in the day.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Yesterday's storms have passed and the day dawned bright and sunny. Still a bit humid but that should improve when a cold front passes through later in the day.

Morning, dugh and Mum! :hug:  We finally got our rain... all night and all morning. :)  Not exactly warm out either.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, dughlas said:

You don't drink beer do you?

I don't drink any alcohol. Now, cooking on the other hand...I like to add ground sausage and red wine to my spaghetti sauce. YUM!   :wub: 

8 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Yesterday's storms have passed and the day dawned bright and sunny.

Evening, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:   *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Morning, dugh and Mum! :hug:  We finally got our rain... all night and all morning. :)  Not exactly warm out either.

Hey, Gary.  :hug:  :kiss:  It was still a little brisk outside when I left work.

25 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

Hey, Cutie Pi!   :hug:  :kiss:  Glad you did so well on your college exams.  :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

We are doing well thanks :yes: Steve is doing good at least till next Thursday we may get a freeze. The garden is in so there is a lot on the line :rofl:

If the garden bites it I am moving in with you :rofl: 

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

I don't drink any alcohol. Now, cooking on the other hand...I like to add ground sausage and red wine to my spaghetti sauce. YUM!   :wub: 

Evening, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:   *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

I don't drink often, maybe once twice a year. I do however cook with wine (usually ruby port, vermouth or dry marsala) and bourbon.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..