Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Only a few more sleeps until Democracy Sausage Day...

I’m totally biased but you have to love a country that looks at elections as primarily an opportunity to fundraise for schools and community groups :) 

Edited by Bucket1
Spelling can be overrated
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tomorrow I am making Key West Chicken with Mushroom risotto and Balsamic grilled zucchini:yes:

And tonight Its Maple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Brussels sprouts:kiss:

Tonight, we had steak and loaded potatoes in foil packets.   :D

Tomorrow, I think we might use the leftovers to make burritos.  :yes: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

G'day y'all. The day has dawned chilly and bright. Thistle and I will head out for our morning walk shortly. No trip to the beach this morning but he is getting a bath later. Blessed be.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

We have a long tradition of selling sausages in a slice of bread while people wait in line. There are even reports of where to get the best sausage on the day. The issues that divide families include onions yes or no?, tomato sauce? Mustard? Or the horror of both sauce and mustard?

In a shocking political development, many Australians are voting early and people are worried about the number of sausages they will sell on the day

I very much like this Idea so cool wish we had that here:yes:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

We have a long tradition of selling sausages in a slice of bread while people wait in line. There are even reports of where to get the best sausage on the day. The issues that divide families include onions yes or no?, tomato sauce? Mustard? Or the horror of both sauce and mustard?

In a shocking political development, many Australians are voting early and people are worried about the number of sausages they will sell on the day

Sounds like a national emergency. :P 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The day has dawned chilly and bright. Thistle and I will head out for our morning walk shortly. No trip to the beach this morning but he is getting a bath later. Blessed be.

G'day, dugh and Mum. I hope you had a pleasant walk. Warmer here today, and the sun is playing hide and seek. :hug: 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..