Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

So far so good :yes:

Wow. There's a place in town called Boathouse Restaurant. It's Hella expensive. $249 for 50 grams of Caviar (1.7 ounces)   :blink:

• Haha 2
  • Wow 3

When I was young I had a Russian friend who lived in napa California . They were crazy as bed bugs. But they got a 10 pound can ship to them every xmas.

The mother would dole out Caviar she would make the can last till the next xmas. One day she and her son went shopping and when them came home they found the grand father had dumped the Caviar in a bowl with a cut onion and was eating it with a spoon omg that fight over that one lasted for days :rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I think tomorrow, I'll make macaroni and cheese for dinner. Cheddar, Gouda, and Mozzarella, with caramelized onions and bacon, and a butter cracker topping.   :D 

Didn't you had it earlier this week already? :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hello young Albert :hug:

its a bluefish cold start to the day, warmed up to 2C. But the good news is that BBQs all around the country are fired up and ready for democracy sausage day :) 

It's trending on Twitter :rofl:

Just in case anyone needs a quick sausage, you should visit https://democracysausage.org/ to find the closest stall...

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I love Caviar with minced onion and minced egg yum yum and then a sip of champagne :yes:

Wow, are you one of them rich peeps?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am making Shrimp Linguine with creamy mustard sauce :yes:

We had pan-seared shrimp with cocktail sauce and tossed salad with orange-cranberry vinagrette.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

its a bluefish cold start to the day, warmed up to 2C. But the good news is that BBQs all around the country are fired up and ready for democracy sausage day :) 

It's trending on Twitter :rofl:

Just in case anyone needs a quick sausage, you should visit https://democracysausage.org/ to find the closest stall...

Why are they selling democracy sausages in Malaysia, East Timor and Papua New Guinea?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, dughlas said:

You know what, I've survived over 61 years without eating caviar, I think I can survive a few more.

You don't know what your missing :rofl:

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Why are they selling democracy sausages in Malaysia, East Timor and Papua New Guinea?

Because we have polling stations there. You failed to mention The Hague, Washington, London, Berlin, Vanuatu, Tokyo and a scattering of other spots. Democracy Sausage is taking over the world :yes:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..