Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 5/29/2019 at 3:53 PM, Marty said:

Well normally with me, after looking at a guy's face, the second place I look tends to be quite a bit lower than his chest. 0:) 

:whistle:

Let me guess, Marty...

Spoiler

The knees??😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page...how are you and Morgan...

We're doing well, thanks.   :yes:   We made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Mickey and Remy will be having a sleepover tonight.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 5/30/2019 at 10:44 AM, Marty said:

Hi, all! :hug:

Living here in the West of Ireland , right on the edge of Europe,  can be really stimulating at times. But then there are those days like today, when I am looking out of the window, for the fourth or fifth day in a row, at miserable grey skies with the rain just pouring down from them in a constant stream, that I almost wonder if I wouldn't be better off heading off to live somewhere with a climate at least a little better than this.

But I like it here. The summer will arrive eventually. I need the lows to appreciate the highs. Life would just as quickly get boring, and probably even more boring, if I lived somewhere where nothing ever changed, and everything was boringly predictable.

Gotta head out and do a bit of house viewing, folks. I sold my remote holding this past year, and am currently renting a small apartment in the local village. But it has no garden, so I'm thinking of buying something with a garden, either in, or close to, one of the villages or small towns close by.

Wish me luck, folks! Chat yous all when I get back. :)

0:) 

Marty, Dennis, me and our kids were on a sand bar..and we wish it could rain..Rainy season will be here soon..we are a bit sunburned

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1

On 5/30/2019 at 10:47 AM, Headstall said:

Happy Thursday, all... a little plaid for my bro when he arrives home. :) 

tumblr_me0vfczaPb1rdg2kxo1_500.jpg

A bit overdressed for the weather here in Florida...oh well, Dennis and I will help him get comfortable...😁

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Marty said:

So, after my whinge yesterday about the piss poor weather we've been having for the past number of days, today basically continued in the same vein, with completely grey, cloudy skies weeping more or less constant rain all day... :(

But then, about 2 hours before sunset, the clouds decided to part ever so slightly and allow a few slivers of sunlight to filter through the gaps. I just knew this was going to be my first outside photo opportunity of the week, so dashed out with my trusty Nikon.

This is one of the images I managed to capture:

47975187783_4b12ef3a9f_c.jpg

Marty, looks nice...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Marty said:

All good here, Albert, thanks. :hug:

Hope all's good with you. :) 

I must go to bed now, though. It's just turned 1 in the morning. 

Night, guys and gals!

Night, Marty. :hug: 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..