Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

It's still raining, but I just took out to the barn to check on the kittens. She sighed LOUDLY when we came back in.  She is relegated to her crate until her feet dry. :P 

You really should have some doggie towels near the door you bring her back in through. That way you could dry her feet for her. :P

Although, maybe that bad shoulder of yours makes it difficult to do those bending and twisting type of jobs... :unsure2:

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Falkor isn't allowed in because of the possibility of fleas, but not a single cat is scratching. :D  I don't know why the fleas are gone, but I've watched the cats for hours at a time, and none scratch like last year... they don't scratch at all. Hi, Tink. :hug:  

Ugh don't talk about fleas... If we're so much as a day late for Looping's anti fleas spot on you can be sure they'll be fleas, not much but enough to be a pain... And he's the one that go out the least. The other 2 are ok though.

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Ugh don't talk about fleas... If we're so much as a day late for Looping's anti fleas spot on you can be sure they'll be fleas, not much but enough to be a pain... And he's the one that go out the least. The other 2 are ok though.

Maybe the fleas got defeated here because the cats live in the barn( and are out in cold weather), and there are no close neighbors to reinfect them. :huh: 

• Like 4

My cats were only indoor cats so I didnt want to find them dead in the street. And no fleas. So my cat lived long full life's 

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

I can only lay here because Cookie's downstairs with my son. :) 

Oh, so she's keeping him busy so he doesn't pester you for attention.

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Maybe the fleas got defeated here because the cats live in the barn( and are out in cold weather), and there are no close neighbors to reinfect them. :huh: 

Yes, that can be it as fleas hibernate and are less active with cold weather

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..