Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Randy Wade said:

Mark no longer has any brain activity. As much as I want to hate the person who hit him the woman stayed with him unil the ambulance arrived. SAhe also visited several times. I am angry at fate and whatever design this is right now.

:hug:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

We use the Bayer product, in think it's Advantage for our cat.

I use Nexguard Spectra for Cookie... it protects against heartworm too. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Randy Wade said:

Mark no longer has any brain activity. As much as I want to hate the person who hit him the woman stayed with him unil the ambulance arrived. SAhe also visited several times. I am angry at fate and whatever design this is right now.

I can't even imagine... so sorry, Randy and Josh. :hug: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

I'm very saddened to hear this.

• Sad 4

How is cookie doing well I hope you must take very good care of her since she is a better writer then you :rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hope your well today :hug::kiss:

Greetings Albert. I'm fair to middlin' thank you. We had a busy morning. Mum pulled weeds while I cut and hauled some brush and mowed. At noon we decided we'd accomplished enough for the day. Mum's knees are a bit achey and my head is too. Now we're resting in the shade enjoying the breeze and the ringing of the wind chimes.

Hope all is well with you and Steve.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I think he's a bit overdressed for weather we're having. I'll gladly help him get more comfortable.

That's only fair since I dressed him this morning. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..