Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Is he drinking and passing waste?   If slower than normal try walking.  Dogs can get something similar to colic, but fortunately their systems are not one way like a horses.

He has been drinking and did pass waste this morning. A bit softer than normal but still formed, not diarrhea.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. No kilting for me today. Thistle is unwell. He seemed okay when I left yesterday morning but vomited before my dad was here to let him out. He was sick again after that. Drank alot during the day. He did was happy to get his Greenie treat this morning but was sick about an hour later. He's most content curled up in my lap. I boil some rice in chicken broth later and see how that goes.

@Kitt Saw Wings but the friend you told me about wasn't there yesterday. He's coming today. Unfortunately I'm not going to be there.

Poor Thistle. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Now you know...🤔🤔 all my sttuuu....tttteee...riiing and unable to focus as I post...🙄😏😏😏 to much brain interferences...😄😄😄poor picture reception...😂😂😆😆 and plenty of Voids...😮😮😮😮😒😒

Hi, Bobber. :hug: 

Edited by Headstall
try again
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

But what happens if they met him when they are skinny-dipping? 😀

At Clinch Park? It's right downtown, across from US-31! They wouldn't dare go skinny dipping at a public park near a busy highway.   :lol:

5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

As I said before, you're never to old to have a happy childhood...😀. But I doubt you could carry this with you in public...🧸

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: And hello to the other kids!   *waves*

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

They might have been buying shoes ... where is the enjoyment in that?

Such a shame. Did either of the moms have that "I want to speak to your manager" haircut? Also, I hope poor Thistle feels better.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

Photos complete, two heads were huddled over the phone and I heard a soft voice say "You look really sexy". Were they young boyfriends or just boys who were close friends? Does it matter ... not one whit. They were two lads who were enjoying being together and having fun.

Awww, that's so adorable!   :heart:

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..