Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

42 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Caz.   :hug:  How are Mark and Ali?

Speaking of manners...when did it become common practice for menfolk to leave the cubicle door hanging wide open when they do #1?  <_< For ****'s sake!! I've seen it happen no less than FIFTEEN times this week, and it's only Wednesday!!   :pissed:

I hope the kids are having a lovely time.   :yes:

I'm not sure why men keep the cubicle door open. Dennis doesn't...I sit down for both...

The kids are having a wonderful time...Dennis let his employees off for the weekend and Monday (4 of his employees are going to Daytona with their families). We are going to stay home and play with our kids. Dennis is enjoying Jordan and Kipp in the pool, Ash and our foster daughter are in the hot tub along with youngest foster son...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Bertie...😗😗😘 so what's on the menu for tomorrow...?? Between you and Pagey I ought to be eating like a king...😄😁😁🤣🤣

Dennis stopped in at a gourmet meat market and got ground venison, elk, bison and wild boar patties, alligator filet and gourmet beef for the cookout tomorrow. Dennis parents, 2 sisters and 3 brothers of his will be here. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Only if its your last burger:rofl:

On the menu...Darth Cedar Mushroom burger...Eat like it's your last burger...comes with cyanide milkshake as a chaser...make sure your life insurance is paid....🍔🥤

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..