Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Marty. Beautiful day here... not as hot... have a great one. :hug: 

Hey, Gary!

Good to hear. Hope all's well with you, and the arm/shoulder's continuing to heal. :) 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Those who don't know yet... I have talked to Randy Wade he contacted me At 2 am this morning. I placed an update on my profile for those interested...😊😊

Brilliant news, Bob! :thumbup:

Thanks for letting us know. :) 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Tough night, but today has been okay. No Cookie today. My son and his girlfriend took her away for a BBQ today... won't be back until later tonight. :( 

I just hope that, if they're having hot dogs at the BBQ, that they're not thinking of using Cookie as apart of the recipe... ;)

(Sorry, just couldn't resist) 0:) 

Edited by Marty
Clarification
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 2

6 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Greetings Albert. Saddly, I'm waiting for the meds to kick in. After our walk this morning I took myself out to brekkie thinking I deserved a treat. I barely returned home when a terrible migraine took hold. This is the second in roughly 48 hours. Doesn't bode well for the effectiveness of the new med.

I feel so bad that you have to deal with this so often. :hug: 

• Love 3
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

It's the same with cut your own Christmas tree... used to be cheap... now it's more than what you pay at a lot.... Ninety-five dollars for a five foot tree just north of here. 😮 

There are enough remote forestry plantations on the mountains near me...

(I'll say no more, for fear of self incrimination) :rofl:

0:) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..