Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Randy Wade said:

did a third yesterday did more this morning just have half mile drive area to do

I should do my paddock, but it's really thick, and my blades are dull, and I can't get the blades off to sharpen with one good arm. I did it about a week ago, and it looked  really uneven when I was done. :( 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Randy Wade said:

Lilly a better mouser than any cat.

In their defense the ladies all feed them way too much so they have no drive to hunt except to amuse themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Wish our barn cats would keep up with those numbers!  Barn cats are SUPPOSED to hunt!

I get to scoop up the carcasses the mama cats bring into the barn for the kittens... it doesn't take long for them to stink up the place. :( 

• Like 2
  • Wow 3

49 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Oh yeah, they are still here... Will pm you later... The other matter... Was here over the weekend and stayed with the boys...😁😁😆😆 may end up like your house...😁😆😆

Sounds great, Bob. I hope the situation will be much-improved, once you've been discharged from the hospital.  :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, clochette said:

Same difference. I was going to say they didn't had to twice your arm too much but actually I'm sure they didn't had to touch it for you to join ;)

Hey, Tink.   :hug:

40 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Bertie.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Wish our barn cats would keep up with those numbers!  Barn cats are SUPPOSED to hunt!

The Lautners, in my old neighborhood, used to keep a few barn cats. They stopped when a family of owls moved into the loft of their horse stables.

barnowl_scooter2.jpg

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

better than cats as mousers

Exactly.  :yes:  Very lovely to look at, too.   :D

2 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

"imagins Bob running down the beach...chasing twinks... lifting his leg and marking them as his territory :rofl:

You're so gross!  :rofl:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

So say the double header twinki Buster...😄😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😂😂lmao... Page...😗😗😗 

I never peed on anyone. Not even in fantasies.   :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

Hi gang! :hug: 

Sorry I've been MIA. Been a busy couple of days. Can't even stay at the moment, and may not be about much for the next days or so.

Hey, Marty.   :hug:  Missed you.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

"imagins Bob running down the beach...chasing twinks... lifting his leg and marking them as his territory :rofl:

And you were worried where Bob's imagination would go?

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..