Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

My first thought was he's pretty but Marty will want him to shave.

Oh, he's definitely pretty!

And he doesn't have to shave.

I'm quite willing to do it for him. ;)

0:) 

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Marty said:

Do you mean his name really isn't Gary? :o

Hey, Marty.   :hug:  How's my favorite Irishman?

5 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

Hello Everyone :hug: :heart:

Hey, Randy.   :hug:  :kiss:

4 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

got to do some serious house cleaning today just not in the mood. Maybe we should hire a cleaning service to come in once a week I hate house cleaning.

It's been gray and cloudy all day. I got plenty of cleaning done, did the laundry, and had Mickey scrub the guest bathroom. (To be fair, I scrubbed the master bathroom.)   :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Marty.   :hug:  How's my favorite Irishman?

Hey, Randy.   :hug:  :kiss:

It's been gray and cloudy all day. I got plenty of cleaning done, did the laundry, and had Mickey scrub the guest bathroom. (To be fair, I scrubbed the master bathroom.)   :gikkle:

Hey yourself, Page! :hug: 

How's my favourite scrubber? ;)

0:) 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

I am a ghost in stealth mode👻 watch me glide in and out 💩 and fall and stumble... Owww, I stubbed my little toe...!!🤤😢😭...😄😊😊

Didn't know you are into that to the point of gliding in and out of it Casper. It surely leave some trace :gikkle: 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Nice to know that at the end of the evening you felt satisfied ...

Evening, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

The smell of it makes me ill. :( 

It's not that bad for me, but I do find it unpleasant. I much prefer the smell of Speed Stick Irish Spring.   :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Really even mine, I was just a tot... 😁😁 imagine that still drove everyone nuts...😄😁😁😁

Back in the sixties in England, a tot (or totty) was the name for a good looking girl...

You trying to tell us something, Bob(bie)? ;)

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I wear Terre D'Hermes... it's amazing...

Ugh I remember going with dad when he wanted to change for a new perfume... My whole arms were smelling of a dozen different perfumes before I could show him the little pieces of paper you're supposed to use :facepalm:He now wear Bleu by Chanel. Before that he was wearing Marine by Axe since my birth ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hmmm... Innocent frogs ehhh...!!!🤔🤔😏😒 hmmm...I can't ever remember a innocent frog...😶😒exspecially one who smells a plot...🤔😊😁

Hey, Bobber.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Evening, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

It's not that bad for me, but I do find it unpleasant. I much prefer the smell of Speed Stick Irish Spring.   :yes:

I don't know that brand but I'm sure I'd prefer the smell of an Irish speed stick to some cleaning products -_-

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

she is one of those people who are worried about what her friends will think she is Biddle  descendant

You mean a member of Biddle of the second national bank? Wow...deep roots there....👍

• Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..