13 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I can't wait to read the whole thing :) 

You'll be the first, naturally .:D

8 hours ago, Cole Matthews said:

Oh my.  This is intriguing.  What a fantastic opening!  I can't wait to see what's happening.  

Great teaser.

Thank you! :hug:

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I'm looking forward to reading the story. No snow in Denmark yet, but they're warning about cold weather soon.

I'm looking forward to read your comment...*snicker*

• Haha 2

Hmm, I wonder if Peter felt he had to have a girlfriend in order to become a partner in the firm and please his parents, but actually did love Tristan. I'm not excusing him, because he was still a player according to his colleague. But you have to hate a society where who you love can be a factor in success at work (unless of course your partner is someone who deliberately pisses your boss of).

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Hmm, I wonder if Peter felt he had to have a girlfriend in order to become a partner in the firm and please his parents, but actually did love Tristan. I'm not excusing him, because he was still a player according to his colleague. But you have to hate a society where who you love can be a factor in success at work (unless of course your partner is someone who deliberately pisses your boss of).

That's a better explanation for Peter's betrayal than evil spiders or a head injurie.

• Haha 3
  • 3 weeks later...