A couple of weeks ago someone mentioned the s*** word. And then I heard there fell s*** at some places. I think it's safe now to think of the Ch********* word, especially together with a story.

A month from today, I will post the first chapter of my new/ old Ch**story Baby, it's Cold Outside.

Sneak peek:

I was on the subway, the hood of my jacket still drawn over my head against the nasty weather, mentally going through the list for the big dinner I had planned, when I heard Peter's distinctive laughter. I would have recognized it anywhere, these deep rumbling chortles that always made me feel warm inside. Surprised, I looked back over my shoulder and saw him talking animatedly to a woman I didn't know. It was too early for him to be on this train. Then I smiled. He wanted to surprise me and be home early before he had to go on that business trip tomorrow.

I gathered the cloth bags filled with groceries from the floor between my feet, ready to join them, when Peter lifted his hand, stroked the woman's hair, and leaned in for a kiss.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • I Read It 1

I can't wait to read the whole thing :) 

• Love 1

Oh my.  This is intriguing.  What a fantastic opening!  I can't wait to see what's happening.  

Great teaser.

• Love 2

I expect the explanation isn't going to fly...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

I expect the explanation isn't going to fly...

You have no idea. :)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I can't wait to read the whole thing :) 

You'll be the first, naturally .:D

8 hours ago, Cole Matthews said:

Oh my.  This is intriguing.  What a fantastic opening!  I can't wait to see what's happening.  

Great teaser.

Thank you! :hug:

• Love 1

I'm watching snow pictures. The first chapter is done: everything nice and shiny.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

spacer.png

One week! I'm going to post every Wednesday till Christmas.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It's my birthday!

As I can't invite you for coffee/ tea and cake I invite you to read the first chapter of my Christmas story Baby, it's cold Outside.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thank you for the plentiful and different reactions and comments to the first chapter. :glomp:

I think I never before managed to get nine 'angry' for one chapter.  :D

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I'm looking forward to reading the story. No snow in Denmark yet, but they're warning about cold weather soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I'm looking forward to reading the story. No snow in Denmark yet, but they're warning about cold weather soon.

I'm looking forward to read your comment...*snicker*

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, aditus said:

I'm looking forward to read your comment...*snicker*

Me too :gikkle:  

• Haha 2

Hmm, sounds like I need to get my ranting hat on and dig out the :angry: likes.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Hmm, sounds like I need to get my ranting hat on and dig out the :angry: likes.

0:)

• Haha 2

Hmm, I wonder if Peter felt he had to have a girlfriend in order to become a partner in the firm and please his parents, but actually did love Tristan. I'm not excusing him, because he was still a player according to his colleague. But you have to hate a society where who you love can be a factor in success at work (unless of course your partner is someone who deliberately pisses your boss of).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Hmm, I wonder if Peter felt he had to have a girlfriend in order to become a partner in the firm and please his parents, but actually did love Tristan. I'm not excusing him, because he was still a player according to his colleague. But you have to hate a society where who you love can be a factor in success at work (unless of course your partner is someone who deliberately pisses your boss of).

That's a better explanation for Peter's betrayal than evil spiders or a head injurie.