Awwww... ::Melts::

This is just adorable! :) 

Anyway, some of my family and I did have a pleasant Thanksgiving this year. Only a few people, as we're all trying to be safe. But it's a fun time. I will be back and working on stuff tomorrow night. I'm just sort of kicked back tonight. I'm worn out. Cleaning beforehand, cleaning up afterward this morning/afternoon...and family in between...tiring. FUN...but exhausting. Anyway, I will seezya soon!

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Comicality said:

I never went to my prom either, but I had...'issues' at the time. I never would have had the courage to go with another boy though. Nope. Maybe in my next life.

I would have gone with you. We'd  have a blast in the past..🥂🍾💫

Edited by Black Paper
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
On 11/29/2020 at 4:25 AM, Comicality said:

I never went to my prom either, but I had...'issues' at the time. I never would have had the courage to go with another boy though. Nope. Maybe in my next life.

On 11/29/2020 at 4:58 AM, Black Paper said:

I would have gone with you. We'd  have a blast in the past..🥂🍾💫

I can join in on the ’No Prom Club’. I had a date. She canceled. She said it was due to her over-religious mother, but I think it had more to do with my lack of ’action’. It felt forced because it was. There was NO possibility of me going with a male date. I think we would have been killed if we’d tried that.

• Love 3

Awww, 🥵💜💜 MRM! Huggzzz. I'd have gone with you too... Like sneakily wearing "sneakers" to sneak out back. 😛🌴🍩🥂 What a swiner for ditching you.🤷🏼‍♀️Whatever. Not worth your thoughts.☠️😤

Edited by Black Paper
  • Love 3

Looking back, I wish I had gone to prom, date or no date; but at the time, it just didn't interest me. Then later, everyone kept saying, "It was actually a lot of fun!" Not just dancing to cheesy music, or a sad bowl of punch and some corn chips. I mean, it actually sounded like a Helluva party! I was so p!$$3D that I picked Prom Night of all times to be a wallflower.  😠 I think Hollywood media has colored everyone's perception of what a prom can actually be like. "Prom is awkward at best, or depressing at worst." That's what everyone thinks when they see movies on the big screen. So Jude and Connor are here to bust that misconception.  :heart:

• Love 1
  • Wow 1

Well, I had something similar to a prom, but the couple thing was not really that big there. Most people just went with their families anyway and didn't really have a partner. It was pretty great and fun though, but probably just different to a real prom. 

(And so I - like many others - just didn't have a partner, but still had fun. :) ) The way it was this whole discussion/topic just didn't really come up though there.

• Love 2
On 12/1/2020 at 6:36 AM, Black Paper said:

Awww, 🥵💜💜 MRM! Huggzzz. I'd have gone with you too... Like sneakily wearing "sneakers" to sneak out back. 😛🌴🍩🥂 What a swiner for ditching you.🤷🏼‍♀️Whatever. Not worth your thoughts.☠️😤

Ah, it was a long, long, loooooong, time ago. I have no bitter feelings about her or the prom anymore. I couldn't have had the time I wanted back then. It was just too different a time and place.

I have a feeling that if time and space had been aligned better we would have had a 'Brian and Justin' moment at our prom:

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..