I felt the need to share this....

NateB

ROFLMAO!!!

You know, somehow this reminds me of what Kevin asked about the health considerations of fanning himself while sitting in a hot tub ....

Kitty

...okay you caught me! The truth is I bought one of those things and made up the other post as "cover story" out of embarrassement :P:boy:

-Kevin B)

...okay you caught me! The truth is I bought one of those things and made up the other post as "cover story" out of embarrassement :P:boy:

-Kevin B)

Ok, Kevin, I didn't realize I needed to clarify this. You won't get a cold in the bath, but if you use this in the bath, other medical maladies will probably follow...

Ok, Kevin, I didn't realize I needed to clarify this. You won't get a cold in the bath, but if you use this in the bath, other medical maladies will probably follow...

Reminds me of one of the Chuckie movies where the toaster or TV or whatever it was fell in the bath water and killed Chuckies bride when she was still human.

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/usb...hirt-181614.php

All I can say is... WTF? Lol, Since when have we been so dependant upon technology that we have to resort to this... omg :rolleyes:

-Nate :rolleyes:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about spending too much time at the computer: that thing makes you part of it!

:lmao:

Chindogu. Brilliant! Someone, somewhere invested in this. Now if only I could find their phone number...

Check this out

http://www.designboom.com/history/useless.html

Thanks for that Camy, that was hilarious! :lmao::great:

-Kevin B)

HA, That's what I thought.

Uhh, I don't know about anyone else, but If I were a parent, I wouldn't want my kid running around playing with what looks like a genetically modified fetus :blink: .

Ronnie