Hehehe, well now THAT'S just unfair!!! :P

I mean, I know it takes place way back in an older era and stuff (Although the hatchet with the rope on the handle to pull it back to you looks BADASS!), but once you conquer intergalactic space travel? You're kinda playing with a loaded deck!

Still...I saw the first one in the theaters, and every sequel since...so I'm here for it! XD

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Comicality said:

I mean, I know it takes place way back in an older era and stuff (Although the hatchet with the rope on the handle to pull it back to you looks BADASS!), but once you conquer intergalactic space travel? You're kinda playing with a loaded deck!

Still...I saw the first one in the theaters, and every sequel since...so I'm here for it! XD

Do you include those AvP films?  Cause those just left something to be desired, and I’m pretty easy to please when it comes to these films for the most part.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, spike382 said:

Do you include those AvP films?  Cause those just left something to be desired, and I’m pretty easy to please when it comes to these films for the most part.  

Yeah...I kinda have to. Unfortunately. :P 

But that was because it was something that was promised to us waaaaaaay back when I was in high school! And then we finally got it...like a DECADE and a half later! So I had to watch those two just to say that I did it.

• Love 2
On 6/8/2022 at 9:44 PM, Comicality said:

Yeah...I kinda have to. Unfortunately. :P 

But that was because it was something that was promised to us waaaaaaay back when I was in high school! And then we finally got it...like a DECADE and a half later! So I had to watch those two just to say that I did it.

Which is funny, because there were tons of comics and video games that did great with the premise but somehow they couldn't stick the landing on a freaking movie.  Then again, the director of the first one also couldn't make a simple Resident Evil movie either :no:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/11/2022 at 8:35 AM, spike382 said:

Which is funny, because there were tons of comics and video games that did great with the premise but somehow they couldn't stick the landing on a freaking movie.  Then again, the director of the first one also couldn't make a simple Resident Evil movie either :no:

As lousy a film as AVP: Requiem was, it did give us the coolness that is the Predalien :P

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, MrM said:

As lousy a film as AVP: Requiem was, it did give us the coolness that is the Predalien :P

Cool concept for sure, the Predator “cleaner” thing?  Yeah WTF? :D

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..