Ok, I had to log in in order to read a chapter of a story I’m following. When I logged in, I was not directed to the story. All these little options in blue appeared in a vertical zig-zag down the page. 
It wasn’t until I scrolled three-quarters of the way down, that I finally saw the story. 
Is this the new format, or did something happen to my phone? This format is very difficult to navigate. 
I logged in a week or two ago, & everything was great. Now I can’t find anything.  🥲🥲

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

No, it is not an intentional skin. It appears we've had some sort of weird bug or formatting issues with the site skin. Please be patient while we try to figure out what happened and how to keep it from happening again. It does appear that the site has "reset" and is showing properly now. 

• Like 1

I had some success with the regular format for a couple of stories and then the weird format showed up again.  Now it appears to be back to normal.  Hope it stays that way.

• Like 1