[LittleBuddhaTW] Welcome Home, Little Buddha!

Welcome Home, LB!

I hope you and your cats had as good a flight as can be expected, and all arrived safely.

Take care and get plenty of sleep, to get over that jetlag.

I already welcomed him home in his blog but- welcome home David!

Beware of the ferocious felines! If they haven't been fed in too long, they'll eat the first person they see.

persephone.jpg

Thank God - one more liberal in the greater Washington DC area! We can use all the help we can get.

OK - things to keep in mind:

1. Remember your pleases and thankyous

2. Don't burp at the dinner table and laugh

3. The consumption of wine should now involve the use of a glass

4. Separate your unmentionables from the rest of your laundry - Mom will surely insist on helping out

5. MapQuest will identify all Wi-Fi coffee shops in your area

6. When commenting on how much you miss Taiwan remember to say how much it means to you to have the time to spend with them, temporarily

7. Lock the bathroom door - to them you are still their little boy and privacy is an afterthought

8. Pull out some of those clothes she gave you and wear them around the house to make her happy

GOOD LUCK! we're thinking of you.

Thank God - one more liberal in the greater Washington DC area! We can use all the help we can get.

OK - things to keep in mind:

1. Remember your pleases and thankyous

2. Don't burp at the dinner table and laugh

3. The consumption of wine should now involve the use of a glass

4. Separate your unmentionables from the rest of your laundry - Mom will surely insist on helping out

5. MapQuest will identify all Wi-Fi coffee shops in your area

6. When commenting on how much you miss Taiwan remember to say how much it means to you to have the time to spend with them, temporarily

7. Lock the bathroom door - to them you are still their little boy and privacy is an afterthought

8. Pull out some of those clothes she gave you and wear them around the house to make her happy

GOOD LUCK! we're thinking of you.

Or he can go into an old-fashioned teenager rebellion. :D

Welcome to my part of the USA...go East Coast! :worship:

Thanks, guys ... thats's really sweet of you! ;) I'm back safe and sound now ... just trying to get my WiFi connection sorted out ... hopefully by Saturday morning ... the password my parents' friend gave isn't working, so hopefully he can figured it out! *sigh*

*Hugz*

Budda

Thanks, guys ... thats's really sweet of you! ;) I'm back safe and sound now ... just trying to get my WiFi connection sorted out ... hopefully by Saturday morning ... the password my parents' friend gave isn't working, so hopefully he can figured it out! *sigh*

Glad to hear you have arrived OK! Good luck with the WiFi, and also the jet lag!

Sleep well! -_-