For the 66% of you using IE 6.0 on Windows XP, Upgrade!

Myr

• Site Administrator

According to the site stats, 66% of our visitors are using Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP. If you are one of those people, it is important that you upgrade to a compliant browser in the near future.

IE 7.0 is what they call a Release Candidate. Most people agree that it is pretty much ready. It is more secure and has some nice new features. I strongly recommend that you upgrade to it, if you continue to use IE.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx

There is also FireFox, Netscape, and Mozilla, if you wish to have a compliant browser that doesn't explode with the WYSIWYG interface.

We will, be updating the site soon and it will require a compliant browser to view properly.

Myr

I Mostly use Firefox but I do use ie sometimes, I have ie beta 3 right now, I cannot download the new one, says it cannot find page, once your on the site, think it's being overloaded.

Edited by Drew

Downloaded and installed it.

Took about 15 minutes...including reading the Microsoft propaganda crap and downloading IE7 on a cable modem connection.

Painless! No problems so far!

COOL!

P.S. - If you have problems, there are instructions for returning to your IE6, posted on the downloading site.

It only took me about 5 minutes to download it and no problems so far......of course, I use AOL because it rules compared to Fire Fox and IE

So THAT explains it... Nick you are formally forgiven for all past transgressions, namely the prediction of Luke and Grandma Alice. Anyone with a mind simple enough to assume that AOL is better than Firefox CLEARLY doesn't understand the meaning of peaceful internet exploration. :lol:

So THAT explains it... Nick you are formally forgiven for all past transgressions, namely the prediction of Luke and Grandma Alice. Anyone with a mind simple enough to assume that AOL is better than Firefox CLEARLY doesn't understand the meaning of peaceful internet exploration. :lol:

lol....no way, Robbie....come over to the dark side...wait, I mean, come into the light...yeah, that was it.

Thanks Myr.

I have to say, after downloading IE7, that it is really cool. I've been using Firefox for a while now, but IE7 has a couple of very cool features.

The tabs and the multi-site view are very cool.

It's only been one day, so it's early :P . But I like it so far.

Centaur