[Viv] FBTE Chapter 22

Fantastic chapter Viv. I also felt that I was actually there enjoying the meal and the interaction between Lily and Stephen and Jesse was really how life should be under those circumstances. Can't wait till chapter 23

Luv and Best wishes

Pete :worship::worship::worship:

This was such an awesome chapter, Viv!!

It was super sweet! :wub::wub:

I'm probably dense for not figuring out it was Jesse and his family coming to dinner, but I was thinking it was going to be someone from school and they were going to create some kind of scene or something. I'm really glad it turned out to be Jesse.

And...awwwwwww :wub: Such a sweet scene!! :D

I can't wait for more! :D

Kevin

I agree, If I was in steph's postion, when jesse started to rub him at the table, I would of dragged him off 0:)

This was such an awesome chapter, Viv!!

It was super sweet! :wub::wub:

I'm probably dense for not figuring out it was Jesse and his family coming to dinner, but I was thinking it was going to be someone from school and they were going to create some kind of scene or something. I'm really glad it turned out to be Jesse.

And...awwwwwww :wub: Such a sweet scene!! :D

I can't wait for more! :D

Kevin

Viv -

WOW! What a story! I discovered it today and just feasted on the first 22 chapters in one sitting. It was as wonderful as that Thanksgiving meal you described.

Thank you for the feast! Your characters are fun & your style very pleasant. I look forward to many more binges. :wub:

Charles

OH! And C James, Conner, Friendly Face - you three need to share more and tell us about such geat stories. I have been wandering in circles, lost since SOOTB ended. Luck brought me here, but I would love it if you would add me to your contacts an let me know when you find stories this good!

;)

• 2 weeks later...
Viv -

WOW! What a story! I discovered it today and just feasted on the first 22 chapters in one sitting. It was as wonderful as that Thanksgiving meal you described.

Thank you for the feast! Your characters are fun & your style very pleasant. I look forward to many more binges. :wub:

Charles

OH! And C James, Conner, Friendly Face - you three need to share more and tell us about such great stories. I have been wandering in circles, lost since SOOTB ended. Luck brought me here, but I would love it if you would add me to your contacts an let me know when you find stories this good!

;)

Hi Charles! Sorry for the slow reply!

That thanksgiving meal was so well portrayed that it made me literally hungry! :great:

I will indeed keep you in mind if I discover any new stories, Charles. I do try and rotate my pics through my sig, but I had other projects that I needed my sig for the last time a FBTE chapter came out. I do intend to put the next one in my sig (unless Viv objects).

Great holiday scene Viv. The thanksgiving meal took me on a nice journey back through time.

Nice surprise to have Jesse and his family there.

It's a good story Viv, all the love and support that Stephen and Jess get from each other, their friends and families, make it a real feel good story. I do wonder about the fall out from Stephen "outing" himself when school starts again though.

Ex.

• 3 weeks later...

I just discovered this story last night and read it straight thru. Great story telling Viv. You are wonderful. I can't thank you enough for sharing this beautiful story with us. The Thanksgiving scene was heartwarming :wub:

:hug: Marco

• 2 months later...

I discovered this story a while ago, and read the first few chapters, and then promptly forgot about it.

I have no idea what went through my mind to forget a story like this.

I read the 22 chapters in one sitting. I love this story. I love the characters. I love the fact that Stephen decides to come out at a school assembly, and profess his love for Jesse. I love the fact that Jesse has stuck with Stephen, while Stephen's trying to figure out what to do. I love all the other supporting characters, especially Lilly.

I just love everything about this story.

I am eagerly awaiting Chapter 23. Keep up the good work, Viv ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Again, I don't usually post here, I much prefer to read and enjoy. But, as always, Viv's stories are enlightening, heartening, and wonderfully well written. I am glad that this story has picked up again.

I look forward to reading Viv's works when they come out. Wonderful writing.