[Razor] Rave Boy

OMG what a cliffhanger god i hope jon did not kill him self or something like that can't want to read 13 so i know what happened.

Jon seems too much in a good space to attempt suicide. I'm thinking you're on the right track, though. I believe Jon's father has had another go at him and somehow the police are involved. I can't imagine what Joey is going through - knowing that his bf's father is physically abusing him regularly. He's putting together some kind of plan, though. I just see Joey lying in his bed at night hoping and not hoping that Jon will come crawling through the window. :( I couldn't deal with that.

Conner

Jon seems too much in a good space to attempt suicide. I'm thinking you're on the right track, though. I believe Jon's father has had another go at him and somehow the police are involved. I can't imagine what Joey is going through - knowing that his bf's father is physically abusing him regularly. He's putting together some kind of plan, though. I just see Joey lying in his bed at night hoping and not hoping that Jon will come crawling through the window. :( I couldn't deal with that.

Conner

I agree with you, but I'm just not sure how one of the schools students being sent to the hospital is grounds for shutting down an entire school. I think you might be on the right track though.

Ooooo, conjecture! Now I get to be all stonily silent and make everyone wonder what happens...

OH GOD IT BURNS! I can't take it! I'm so much of a blabbermouth! ~runs away before I give it away~

I think you guys'll like it, though, hopefully. :)

Ooooo, conjecture! Now I get to be all stonily silent and make everyone wonder what happens...

OH GOD IT BURNS! I can't take it! I'm so much of a blabbermouth! ~runs away before I give it away~

I think you guys'll like it, though, hopefully. :)

Well, if we'll like it, then chances are no one dies. Hooray! Unless...

No, I won't say it, for fear that I will be right on and it will detract from the story. Suffice it to say that I have a very elaborate theory. But if you do see me jumping up and down shouting "I was right!", don't be too surprised.

Chances are I won't be right, though.

Edited by franticity

If what I think happened, happened, I'll strangle you with your intestines, but not because the story sucked. You're not allowed to kill off any characters, you hear me? lol. j/k, you know I <3 you and your stories, no matter how sad.

If what I think happened, happened, I'll strangle you with your intestines, but not because the story sucked. You're not allowed to kill off any characters, you hear me? lol. j/k, you know I <3 you and your stories, no matter how sad.

Well, there are some characters that you're allowed to kill off, but I agree, there are certain characters where killing them off kills the story.

I'm not saying anything! Nuh uh! You can't pry it out of me! You might could bribe it out of me... but definitely not pry! :P

Ahhhh! I do have a fetish for tire irons! :devil:

For me, if a fave character dies, I send him to character heaven where he gets in line for a new story. :2thumbs:

Sounds dumb, I know. But I'm still trying to get over Bambi's mother dying and that was like 45 years ago.

Conner :(

Edited by Conner

MUAH HA HA! DEATH TO BAMBI'S MAMA! I giggle senselessly at the thought!

Actually... I cried, it was so sad! :( Why'd you make me remember that?! Ack! Well, good news. Next one's about a fourth written (even though I said I'd have it this weekend... i lied... bite me), then dear lovely Connor here gets to mutilate it before I mutilate it again and he mutilates it again and then I mutilate it a final time and everybody else gets the remains. :D

Sicko... go play with a tire iron. Ya naaaaaaasty! :P

Mkay, got a thing here...

See, I want a pretty for Rave Boy. Like, a graphic bannerylinkeryclickerydoodad thing, right? Like the doodad in my sig, but for Rave Boy! I want it to be all prettified so people will want to clicky it...

Can any of my fandom do this? If you can... there might be a reward... I don't know what... but damn it I'll make something up! Let me know?!?!

Mkay, got a thing here...

See, I want a pretty for Rave Boy. Like, a graphic bannerylinkeryclickerydoodad thing, right? Like the doodad in my sig, but for Rave Boy! I want it to be all prettified so people will want to clicky it...

Can any of my fandom do this? If you can... there might be a reward... I don't know what... but damn it I'll make something up! Let me know?!?!

Mkay (sorry, I couldn't resist).

Sort of a something like this?

Ravetitle.jpg

And anyway, you shouldn't need to give out a reward, because if you get a "pretty", then more people read your story, and if more people read your story, then you're more likely to keep writing. And that should be reward enough.

If you want anything changed, just pm me.

You DO know I love you, right?

psh, you can't fall in love that fast, this is only my eleventh post.

Anyway, you be surprised how hard it is to find a picture of a strobe light, but I'm hoping this will do.

Ravetitle-1.jpg

Again, pm me if you like/dislike it, or want anything changed. I love an opportunity to practice this.

Oh yes, there's another chapter. :D Don't expect anything for a little while, my r key is outta commission and I've gotta get this POS fixed. And that does NOT stand for part of speech.

http://members.gayauthors.org/razor/rave13.php

And you seem to underestimate me, franticity! Don't you know I'm INSANE!?!?!??!! ~twitchy face~

Okay guys, let me know what you think as usual. :D LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

And you seem to underestimate me, franticity! Don't you know I'm INSANE!?!?!??!! ~twitchy face~

Very nicely done. I look forward to seeing more. and by the way, you're not insane. You should get that face checked out though. Creepy.

And thank you Conner. It was the least I could do for such a great story. :D

Oh yes, there's another chapter. :D Don't expect anything for a little while, my r key is outta commission and I've gotta get this POS fixed. And that does NOT stand for part of speech.

http://members.gayauthors.org/razor/rave13.php

that is one bitch of a cliffhanger I'm not gonna lie.

You're R key is out of commission? geez, we need to protest the people who make keyboards. Same thing happened to me except with my S key. I'll have it fixed... eventually... but that'll have to wait till my dad will actually take me somewhere to get it fixed...

And the cliffhanger is still mean :thumbdown:

It isn't right :angry: lol just kidding. but seriously you're gonna make us wait after THAT cliffhanger?

I have to agree with TheNightB4 on the cliffy. It's a tough one. :thumbdown:

As to the slowdown, I say we all PM Jamie some r's, include some capital R's as well. That way, he can just cut and paste them into the next chapter as he needs to. I'm such a computer whiz. :wacko:

My biggest question from that chapter was why did Jon change his mind about getting help around the physical abuse from his father. Up until now, he's always used the excuse of moving out to go to college. I just can't figure that out.

Conner

AHA! Wouldn't YOU like to know, Conner!?!?!?! MUAH HA HA! It shall be explained(ish) in the next chapter, though... well, kinda. Sorta... well, whatever. Maybe not in the next chapter, even, but sometime!

You guys make me all warm and fuzzy. :) I don't think it's quantity of fans that matters, but quality, cause you guys are the shiz.

So we're all annoyed at the cliffy... okay, but if I miss any r's because they don't type right it's all on CONNER to fix them! MUAH HA HA! Feel the r-less evil! I'm gonna have to call Dell and get this bs fixed, though, tis annoying.

Was it really that bad? Well... I guess it was a terrible cliffy, so my bad on that. I just figured it was the perfect stopping point screaming out to me. :P Maybe not for you guys, though. I'll try to avoid that in the future... maybe. C'mon, it's my one sick twisted pleasure as a writer! It gives me my kicks and whatnot. :P

Quick question...

Do you guys read my stuff more often on GA or Nifty? Why?

I read your stuff more on GA because it is more convenient and because I am on here more often.

And it looks nicer.

Justin