Thank You!

Sora

Wow I don't really read much other then those Harry Potter books lol but as soon as I found out about all these stories from a friend wow :worship::worship: !! I love them it's all I do after school anymore there so awesome! I've read New Kid in School, Kiss of an Angel, A Class By Himself, and My Only Escape and I haven't even started on The Secret Life of Billy Chase :o ! I've got some catching up to do.... but I really enjoy every word of these stories there so incredibly awesome :D ! :great::great: I love this to, this is like the coolest: "Simply put, the red haired boy on the bike...is 'Cupid'." << :ranger: :great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great:

yeah I'm off to read some more but I just wanted to tell you that your stories are amazing and that when ever theres a bad day I come and read your stories and I'm instantly happy :D

cya

I'm gonna be jumping around everywhere when I see a new chapter come out but till then I'm off to read The Secret Life of Billy Chase :D

Wow I don't really read much other then those Harry Potter books lol but as soon as I found out about all these stories from a friend wow :worship::worship: !! I love them it's all I do after school anymore there so awesome! I've read New Kid in School, Kiss of an Angel, A Class By Himself, and My Only Escape and I haven't even started on The Secret Life of Billy Chase :o ! I've got some catching up to do.... but I really enjoy every word of these stories there so incredibly awesome :D ! :great::great: I love this to, this is like the coolest: "Simply put, the red haired boy on the bike...is 'Cupid'." << :ranger: :great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great:

yeah I'm off to read some more but I just wanted to tell you that your stories are amazing and that when ever theres a bad day I come and read your stories and I'm instantly happy :D

cya

I'm gonna be jumping around everywhere when I see a new chapter come out but till then I'm off to read The Secret Life of Billy Chase :D

lol!!!! look at all those smileys xD I'm gonna go play a game or something

Hahaha... Glad you enjoy them so much, Sora. Be careful with Billy Chase, though. It'll eat your soul.

Also, if you like Harry Potter, you might like Gone From Daylight. Or... you might not. I don't know. All of it's good!

totally agree about Gone From Daylight. even if you dont like sci/fi you should like GFD, lol. and yes, Billy does do alot of soul devouring, doesnt he?

oh, Andrz, whats that picture by your name from? i like the art, but cant place it, lol looks really familiar tho

oh, Andrz, whats that picture by your name from? i like the art, but cant place it, lol looks really familiar tho

It's the character Cowboy, from the 10k Commotion webcomic. www.10kcommotion.com, if anyone's interested.

I like the art style, too. It's unique, to say the least. ^^

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..