Dating Again by Graeme

http://graeme.awesomedude.com/short_stories/dating_again.htm

I loved this short story! The humor was superb, yet it dealt with real issues. I especially liked Cameron and Tony. They both have a great wit and had me laughing out loud on several occasions.

This was poignant in places, hilarious in others, and all expertly done.

My advice: GO READ IT!!!

http://graeme.awesomedude.com/short_stories/dating_again.htm

I loved this short story! The humor was superb, yet it dealt with real issues. I especially liked Cameron and Tony. They both have a great wit and had me laughing out loud on several occasions.

This was poignant in places, hilarious in others, and all expertly done.

My advice: GO READ IT!!!

Yep, I agree with CJ, GO READ IT!!!

• Site Administrator

Thanks, guys :)

I have to say that Cameron and Tony have to be the most fun characters I've written about recently. I enjoyed doing their dialogue :D though I feel sorry for their dad....

Thanks, guys :)

I have to say that Cameron and Tony have to be the most fun characters I've written about recently. I enjoyed doing their dialogue :D though I feel sorry for their dad....

Their dialog was great, they really got the better of poor Dad!! :lmao:

That was heartwarming, Graeme... One of the finest short stories I've ever seen. :2thumbs:

• 1 month later...