Billy Chase - 101

Extremely interesting side note:

You know how I found out Billy Chase 101 was up? I almost slipped on a page from a printed copy of it in the hall today. Someone else in my school reads Billy Chase, and had the lastest chapter printed, and dropped it in the hall. I really want to find out who this person is...

Maybe I should start drawing a "C" on my hand? ^^

First of all, AndrzejEllis, cool that you'd find someone else that is a fan in that way. Hope you can meet up with him. In fact, if he's such a Billy Chase fan to print out the story and take it to school and risk losing it, then maybe that person will be here or at the library or Shack. I'd say post your findings and see if anyone comes forward.

As for the this chapter of Billy, Bardeara, you said it best. The calm before the storm. That's exactly what it feels like. What else should be expected from a closing statement like: "Billy Chase is finally happy! I mean, like, HAPPY happy! And life is good. Everything is gonna be just fine. Everything is gonna be great." If that's not foreshadowing, I don't know what is.

I still think Bobby will be their biggest downfall. We shall see. Later all, Me.

Extremely interesting side note:

You know how I found out Billy Chase 101 was up? I almost slipped on a page from a printed copy of it in the hall today. Someone else in my school reads Billy Chase, and had the lastest chapter printed, and dropped it in the hall. I really want to find out who this person is...

Maybe I should start drawing a "C" on my hand? ^^

First, and formost you've done the correct thing. you posted HERE that you found out someone in YOUR school reads it and printed a copy and lost it. Now you need to choose what path you wish to take. You can

A) Open yourself up safely here to try to get THAT person to talk to you by stating something simple like lets say your High Schools letters. At least this way they would know and you would know what school you went to but still not let everyone in the world know.

B) and not such a good idea... post a Billy Chase fan club... I don't think this would be such a good way to get that person to say hello though, and I'm guessing your not ready to do that either.

C) Do nothing further and hope they PM you.

D) Use someone on GA who's willing to play the middle ground until both of you are ready to convers... we could have a very intresting Billy Chase real life spin off ehre :2thumbs:

Anyway, there's a few ideas for you to flot around. Hope at least you two can talk to each other about it. it seems like this person is a good fan if they have printed it.

Keep us posted.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..