Hey gang.

I have removed my script Tales of the Pacific Rim from the eFiction section. Why you ask (or thank god :lmao: ).

Because last week logoonline.com bought it. I have no clue if they are going to produce it, or if it will sit in a drawer, but at any rate I can pay my rent for a few months. Hope you all had a chance to read it.

Cheers!

Hey gang.

I have removed my script Tales of the Pacific Rim from the eFiction section. Why you ask (or thank god :lmao: ).

Because last week logoonline.com bought it. I have no clue if they are going to produce it, or if it will sit in a drawer, but at any rate I can pay my rent for a few months. Hope you all had a chance to read it.

Cheers!

Congratulations! This is fantastic news, and also very inspiring for a writing community like ours! Please keep us posted!

:2thumbs:

Because last week logoonline.com bought it. I have no clue if they are going to produce it, or if it will sit in a drawer, but at any rate I can pay my rent for a few months. Hope you all had a chance to read it. Cheers!

Cheers to you and congratulations :worship:

Let us know what will happen with your script. I wish you a long and successful course in the film industry.

Thanks guys. I'll try to keep people posted as to what they plan to do with it. However this was a straight sell with no points or % so I could very well never know whats happening untill i turn the tv on. :lmao:

Thanks guys. I'll try to keep people posted as to what they plan to do with it. However this was a straight sell with no points or % so I could very well never know whats happening untill i turn the tv on. :lmao:

Well according to my agent they are planning on making webisodes... hmmm, that could work i guess. . . .