Happy Chinese New Year!

Wingless

I just want to wish all of you people a Happy Chinese New Year, even if you're not Asian. If you have any Asian friends though, then I hope they gave you a lot of red envelopes! Money Money Money Money!

YAY! I made dumplings today and it was really fun. 新年快樂! 恭喜發財! Happy new year everyone! Good luck to all!

Oh, and apparently this year is the "golden pig" (金豬) year, so anyone who's born this year is supposed to be very very lucky and rich and all that good stuff (the golden pig year comes every 60 years).

Edited by pingyboy

Happy New Year, everyone!

Remember, China (and Asia) gave us moveable type and paper. It wasn't just Europe; they were invented in both places.

So every reader, writer, and editor should be thankful in the new year.

Added: Xiao Chun, thanks for those audio links. :)

Happy New Year, everyone!

Remember, China (and Asia) gave us moveable type and paper. It wasn't just Europe; they were invented in both places.

So every reader, writer, and editor should be thankful in the new year.

Added: Xiao Chun, thanks for those audio links. :)

Plus, Chinese guys are soo cute :wub::wub::wub:

Sun Nean Fai Lok and Kung Hey Fat Choi!

Happy New Year and May Prosperity Be With You!

Both me and my BF Doug Chew were born under the sign of the snake.

SNAKE: Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

That's us! :hug:

Colin :boy:

Sun Nean Fai Lok and Kung Hey Fat Choi!

Happy New Year and May Prosperity Be With You!

Both me and my BF Doug Chew were born under the sign of the snake.

SNAKE: Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

That's us! :hug:

Wait...hold on...Doug Chew...as in the fit looking, cute as hell fashion designer and TV chef Doug Chew? But...but...*faints*.

Oh yeah and a slightly belated Gong Xi Fa Cai/Kung He Fat Choi

Wait...hold on...Doug Chew...as in the fit looking, cute as hell fashion designer and TV chef Doug Chew? But...but...*faints*.

Oh yeah and a slightly belated Gong Xi Fa Cai/Kung He Fat Choi

No, sorry that you fainted for nothing. My Doug Chew is 17 years old (same as me), he is fit looking and cute as hell, but isn't a fashion designer and TV chef. He's going to be a chemistry major at UC Berkeley in the fall. Doug is Chinese. Most important, he is my BF, mine, all mine! :wub::hug:

Thanks for the Gong Xi Fa Cai/Kung He Fat Choi. They're not belated. Chinese New Year celebrations last about 15 days, at least in the SF Bay Area, and the parade will be on March 3. So saying "Happy New Year" is appropriate every day over the next two weeks. :great:

No, sorry that you fainted for nothing. My Doug Chew is 17 years old (same as me), he is fit looking and cute as hell, but isn't a fashion designer and TV chef. He's going to be a chemistry major at UC Berkeley in the fall. Doug is Chinese. Most important, he is my BF, mine, all mine! :wub::hug:

Thanks for the Gong Xi Fa Cai/Kung He Fat Choi. They're not belated. Chinese New Year celebrations last about 15 days, at least in the SF Bay Area, and the parade will be on March 3. So saying "Happy New Year" is appropriate every day over the next two weeks. :great:

OMG, I went to the parade last year and it was amazing. http://www.chineseparade.com/

2005_CNY_Parade_004.jpg

I'm one of those too! :D Creepy how it fits me so perfectly when it's worded that way... I've even considered each of those professions, even fortune teller, lol. I thought I could pull it off well. :P

So happy new year and whatnot. :D

I'm one of those too! :D Creepy how it fits me so perfectly when it's worded that way... I've even considered each of those professions, even fortune teller, lol. I thought I could pull it off well. :P

So happy new year and whatnot. :D

To paraphrase Mel Brooks, "It's good to be a snake!"

Long live snakes!

>>Chinese guys are soo cute

LOL- well there is that.

Vietnamese and Thai guys aren't bad either.

As my new boyo is Vietnamese (and omg so hot besides) I definitely have to second that statement.

I'm a little late but...I'm going to say this in Vietnamese...

Ch

Edited by jalaki

As my new boyo is Vietnamese (and omg so hot besides) I definitely have to second that statement.

Gah, I need to learn some Vietnamese now. And hooray for the Vietnamese boyfriend thing, hehehe :D

Anyway, a (semi-)belated Happy new Year to all regardless :)

Jalaki, your BF is way cute! Congrats!

I love the way Asian guys look, especially their eyes which are totally sexy and dark and you can just fall and fall and fall into them. My BF Doug's got that spiky Asian hair and I love it.

Gah, I need to learn some Vietnamese now. And hooray for the Vietnamese boyfriend thing, hehehe :D

Anyway, a (semi-)belated Happy new Year to all regardless :)

OMG, he is soo cute :wub: I would learn Vietnamese night and day if I was you ;)

:2thumbs: jalaki :2thumbs:

Let us be the judges of that. We want to see your BF's photo :P

Guys, I envy you sso much, you have no idea. **Going back to Learning Chinese**

Hugs,

Michael.

Oh my I don't have a lot of photos of him on this laptop...they're in my other laptop and he's using it. <_<

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/CasseCou/Matt.jpg

There. :P

Oh my I don't have a lot of photos of him on this laptop...they're in my other laptop and he's using it. <_<

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/*****/Matt.jpg

Hey, Jack's boyfriend (Matt?), I know a good lawyer if Jack posted this pic without your consent. Or worse, without your knowledge.

Omg...wanna trade bf? They're Viet...it makes no difference. :P

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/CasseCou/Matt.jpg

Hehe, well, while your bf looks like he might be pretty cute (that pic's kinda hard to judge but looks like he has potential :P ) I do have to say that I'll stick with mine, sorry :D I already know how cute mine is, plus I know him on more than just the physical level too, so yeah :P

OMG, he is soo cute :wub: I would learn Vietnamese night and day if I was you ;)

:2thumbs: jalaki :2thumbs:

Hehehe, thank you :D Yeah, I almost would, but he doesn't actually know a whole HUGE lot of it himself...still, it would be pretty awesome to randomly surprise him with some someday...*tries to think of way to work that out*