... expect a writer who has 3 active stories to write 3 times more than other writers ?

I vote YES :-p

And, I think that's actually 4 stories, 'coz there MUST be a law, somewhere, against ending stories like DoH did ? The penalty was having to spend a whole week playing at being either Patsy or Edina ?

When I get paid to write full time, you might expect more. As it is, I have to do work to make money, and that work is NOT writing stories.

personnally, I have to agree with Dan on this one. Most of us here at GA read, edit, or write for the pure enjoyment of it. Expecting any author to produce a certain amout is just plain selfish!

Given Dan's recent loss, I didn't expect to see any chapters posted for quite a while, so I was fairly supprised that we have gotten three chapters so soon. BTW Dan, I loved them all :2thumbs:

I guess my opinion is simple...either support the authors here at GA or quiet down. :boy::great: