Some cool Stats from Fanfiction

• Site Administrator

Since Dan brought up Fanfiction, I decided to spin over and take a look at my stats over there.

Bad Boy Harry Chapters:1 Words:3,261 Hits: 940 Reviews: 5

Harry Potter and the Parliament of Dreams Chapters: 28 Words: 164,676 Hits: 265,750 Reviews: 1200

Three Edged Sword George Chapters:4 Words: 14,889 Hits: 7,783 Reviews: 71

You are on the favorites list of 141 members.

You are on the author alert watch list of 172 members.

You have submitted a total of 370 signed reviews.

Total words archived : 182,826 words

Avg. number of words per entry : 60,942

So, I have a great advertising base... anytime I post anything to Fan Fiction, 172 people are automatically emailed...

Hehe, here's my full list (I don't get hit tracking)

You are on the favorites list of 117 members.

You are on the author alert watch list of 255 members.

You have submitted a total of 11 signed reviews.

Total words archived : 320,881 words

Avg. number of words per entry : 64,176

Title Chapters Words Reviews

Fate Sucks 3 14454 116

Harry Potter and the Destiny of Prophecies 16 89012 325

Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor 22 122784 194

Harry Potter Slytherin Style 15 90982 249

The Conversation 1 3649 22

Hmm, you got more reviewes for POD, but I have more author alerts. :) 255 people..wow.

• Site Administrator

I haven't posted anything on PoD in almost a year. When I post I'll be pulling the story back up to the top of the list...

Well, since I posted Chapter 4 of Fate Sucks to FF.net, I've had 1 person add me to their favorite's list, and had 8 people add me to their author alert lists. Fate Sucks has also gotten 11 reviews since last night.

Still no where near 1200 reviews though :(

I decided to put my HP and the Unwanted Thirst story on fanfiction.net after reading all of your great stats. Recieved 5 really encouraging reviews after half a day and I am on the author alert for 3 people! :great:

(I decided to tone down the sex scene in the third chapter because I'm not sure how much fanfiction allows)

Well, since I posted Chapter 4 of Fate Sucks to FF.net, I've had 1 person add me to their favorite's list, and had 8 people add me to their author alert lists. Fate Sucks has also gotten 11 reviews since last night. 

Still no where near 1200 reviews though  :(

Well DK, I'm one that added an alert but I rarely review anything on FF.net. When they pulled the NC-17 from their site I took it as a slap in the face. Now the sole purpose is to give me notice of when to check your boards here for updates and I'd hope you don't limit your story by guidelines set by ******** @ FF.net. :)

I'd rather read a story as the author wanted the story told then a chopped version to post it on FF.net. though I am the first to say that sex isn't anything/everything in any fan fic there are times when a story just screams for a detailed scene and I scream when I see authors forced to remove that long love scene from a story where it

Hey Dk I too have added you on my fav authors and authors alert. But you were already on the authros alert for your other stories. Hehe can't wait to read more.

Pyro :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator
You are on the favorites list of 150 members.

You are on the author alert watch list of 194 members.

You have submitted a total of 374 signed reviews.

Total words archived : 188,003 words

Avg. number of words per entry : 62,668

Since I've posted PoD 29, I've increased in both fav list and author alert watch list.

Thanks folks!

Just wondering, everytime I try and log in at Fanfiction I get the message;

HTTP Server Error 503

No available server to handle this request

Does that mean my account was deleted?

• Site Administrator

Nah... there is some sort of problem with FanFiction (big surprise)

They are in read-only mode for the moment. (at least they didn't disappear completely like they used to)