[Razor] What's your favorite?

If you happen to like something I've written and have read more than one work by me, what's your favorite?

Why is it your favorite? Is it the characters, the circumstance, the style, what do you like about it? What do you wish was different?

I know none of my serials are finished, sadly, but I find it kinda fun to watch how the general interest shifts from story to story. I really wanna know exactly what I should change/improve and what I'm doing right, so I figured the best people to ask would be the people who've read something and actually care about it. :)

I'd make a poll, but I'm far too lazy, and I want specifics. :P Off to bed now, see you guys and gals (by the way, did you know it's perfectly correct to use a masculine pronoun to refer to a group of mixed gender? I could just say "guys", but I'm considerate like that. :P ). Thanks so much for the encouragement and support, btw.

• 4 weeks later...

Basically all your work is really amazing Razor. The best though is probably Rave Boy, mainly 'cause Jon is one of the best written characters I've seen in a long time, and Joey's very cool too. Besides the main two, I love Mary Lou and her cat. I've never met a redneck psychic, but I used to work as a tarot reader and every time she appears it reminds me of the people that came to me all the time for relationship advice. Really love it. Basically, your characters are real in Rave Boy, and it makes them great.

I'm finding myself really loving your portrayal of anorexia in Ana though, which I didn't think I would because of the nature of the topic, but you've really captured it beautifully.

My advice: keep your focus on your characters like you have been in these two. They're really well-written.

Also, this is my first post ever to gayauthors.org and it was Rave Boy that led me here. Thanks for writing great stuff. Cheers!