[NickolasJames8] Congratulations to Nick!

Congratulations Nick!

:great:

You dawg. I couldn't be happier for you. You and your stories are a nice addition to the Hosted Authors group. Best wishes for many years of excellent writing. And decades of personal happiness, too.

I'll always remember how we first met. 0:)

Jack B)

You dawg. I couldn't be happier for you. You and your stories are a nice addition to the Hosted Authors group. Best wishes for many years of excellent writing. And decades of personal happiness, too.

Jack B)

Ditto

Congratulations

I knew one day you would be an Hosted Author here :D

Anthony

:king: :king: :king: Congratulations Nick :king: :king: :king:

GA's newest hosted author!

Thanks CJ..and just to show you how celebratory I'm feeling, I'm enacting a self imposed moratorium on Goat Meat for the next few hours :pickaxe: :pickaxe: :pickaxe:

Congratulations Nick!

:great:

I'll always remember how we first met. 0:)

Jack B)

Thanks Jack, and I know I'll never forget how we first met too :lol: Your advice paid off, though, and I can only hope to be as good as you someday :worship::worship::worship:

Ditto

Congratulations

I knew one day you would be an Hosted Author here :D

Anthony

Awww......Anthony, you've always been such a good friend to me. There's no way for me to ever repay you for the moral support you've given me, and for the support as a reader that you've given me too :hug:

I am so happy for you. :2thumbs:

I told you that you were a great writer and not just saying it because we are friends.

Bret

Thanks Bret, especially since you were my ORIGINAL beta reader from waaayyyy back int he day.....God, that must have sucked for you :lol::hug:

Congratulations, Nick!!!

You realize, I'm sure, that with this elevation, there will be a corresponding increase in fan expectations. The price of success!

Now, stop reading this thread and get back to work! :P

:wub:

Conner

Congratulations, Nick!!!

You realize, I'm sure, that with this elevation, there will be a corresponding increase in fan expectations. The price of success!

Now, stop reading this thread and get back to work! :P

:wub:

Conner

:P I'm already on it :) Thanks Conner :hug:

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YAY for Nick!!!!! :great::music::2thumbs::music::great::worship::2thumbs::D

I'm so happy for you, Nick!!

I admire you a great deal as a writer, person, and friend, and I'm honoured to have met you! If you make half the contribution to GA that you have in the past, I know you'll always be a hugely successful author and a beloved member.

Keep up the great work! (though I have no doubt that you will :) )

:hug:

-Kevin