rec's Palouse Writing Project

This is the first of a series of a chronicle of the writing process for my next novel, Palouse.

This sounds very promising and challenging. However, I'm unclear about what the participant is supposed to do? Suggest you post the initial download directly on this thread and give the readers a few ideas about how this project will function, estimated times between author responses, etc. I'd love to see how a talented writer assembles a story.

Jack B)

This sounds very promising and challenging. However, I'm unclear about what the participant is supposed to do? Suggest you post the initial download directly on this thread and give the readers a few ideas about how this project will function, estimated times between author responses, etc. I'd love to see how a talented writer assembles a story.

Jack B)

You're not the only one who's unclear. This is an experiment and what works is really up in the air.

I'll post some initial decisions/directions/research and see what happens. There will be information provided by me--e.g., a spreadsheet of the ages of the major characters, the plot outline as it stands today, some background information about the characters, the setting in time. Then, there will be problems to address--e.g., the stages of the relationship between the two major characters, the accuracy of the research on religion, on the music business, etc.--for which it would be useful to have others' observations.

I'm anxious to try this experiment, but I'm not sure how it will end up

rec