Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,530
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Wow, sorry to hear about you getting short shrift ... or drift.
  2. I went with the bright spot for my response. Drive safely in the morning ... actually, drive safely all the time.
  3. You made a spectacle of yourself?!?
  4. Another year older, another year wiser?
  5. Oh that's just the pre-snow snow. It's like the light coating of flour you dip the fish into before you you batter it for frying. It helps the later snow stick better.
  6. I don't follow pro ball either. Didn't even know the Bills were playing, just had to rattle your chain.
  7. dughlas

    The Winner

    While it seems you left us hanging you really didn't. The important thing isn't whether he won or lost it's that he was there. This was intended to kickstart his career and it did in a big way. So while it would have been nice to hear him announced as "The Winner" we know by Adam's announcement that in the ways that matter he did win. Congrats on another great story.
  8. dughlas

    The Winner

    Yeah. Ended about two sentences early.
  9. Let me remind you the plaid lads are MINE!
  10. At my age one is enough. It's not like they're collectibles you sit on a shelf just to look pretty 🤔 Okay, yeah so I do have a couple sitting around just looking pretty but they're not on a shelf 😋
  11. Why would you want a towel in the middle?
  12. Nice selection ... of course the one in plaid is mine.
  13. Thank you. We did.
  14. Obviously you don't care who they play 'cause the important thing is it's the Bills.
  15. I am thankful for knowing you and the shared gift of your talents. Happy Thanksgiving. Oh, and save some of the sausage/apple stuffing for @Valkyrie we wouldn't want her to get cranky.
  16. Thank you Xander. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
  17. Thank you Albert. I expect it will. Table is set for eight. Turkey is in the oven, casseroles are ready to go in to reheat when the bird comes out. Just veggies remain to be cooked.
  18. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Steve.
  19. Greetings Albert. I am well enough thanks. Mum and I had a busy day preparing for tomorrow's dinner. We're both tired and just returned from dinner at a nearby burger shack. That's a tradition my stepdad started back in 2000 on my first visit to SC. Wednesday evening after a busy day prepping we would go out to River City for burgers and fries.
  20. dughlas

    Last Dance

    This was a very smooth chapter. The transitions flowed nicely. I'm gonna miss Chipper's performances when this is over. Oh, and I remember what a hit he was on that train ride. Wonder how many of those strangers tuned in to The Voice and said Hey, I know that guy.
  21. And you didn't take Cookie?
  22. The holding pen is full. Your access to hot guys has been rescinded until such time as you've either thinned the herd or built a larger modern facility.
  23. A little help from a friend 😉
  24. Uhm Val did you notice the mushrooms and black sausage?
  25. Wow, another one of mine. Thanks bro. I sent him out to buy apples and he came back with pumpkins and colored corn. Oh, and misplaced his pants and shirt. Good thing he's pretty.
×
×
  • Create New...