Well, I've closed up the house and turned the ac back on. The humidity is creepy back and it's to be warm/hot this weekend. So before the house becomes too warm and with nightfall coming the unit doesn't have to work quite so hard.
I'm sorry you're sore but very pleased at the progress you're making. I know you would like to be further along but being on schedule is acceptable. Perhaps things will improve more quickly at a later stage. Your healing process is like exceptionally great sex, surely you can remember what that was like, it takes time and effort but the results are well worth it. Now go moan and groan yourself into a happy place ...
Hi. It's been okay. Went for our usual early morning walk then a quick trip to Market. When we got home I did a bit more yardwork. I've cleared the garden and the space around it of all weeds and old mulch. There's more I would like to have accomplished but the sun is just too hot. Soon gonna make a grocery run and grab some lunch.
There seems to be some commonality between Lane and Carlos. Both have been made to forget something very important about the darkness in Adermoor Cove.
And just how real was that dream Carlos had?
Was it shock that made Lane mention the darkness? I thought that was something he kept to himself knowing people would believe him deranged. Maybe he just doesn't care any longer.
Being a townie, I walked the two blocks to school. It wasn't until Junior High that I rode the bus and by then was far too cool to study mud puddles. Still, I remember the joy of release on that last day. Thanks for jogging the memories.
It has remained a lovely day. As you say the sun is hot so we're sitting under the tree in the upper yard. Temp around 82/28° with comfortable humidity. I shutoff the ac and opened windows.
The migraine has eased. I'm hoping it continues to improve as I'd like to mow my yard since the weather is cooperating.
Received a package from the Thomas Jefferson Specialty Pharmacy. It contains three syringes each with 1.5 ml of Ajovy. I am to inject all three for a total dose of 4.5 ml under the skin on my thigh. That is supposed to be effective for roughly 84 days when I repeat the process. We'll see how effective it is. I'm hoping it works better than the single dose I did last month. It is a considerable savings, roughly 2/3 the cost of monthly injections.