Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Uhm. Are you nervous because of the game? Is that why you got the shots? I didn't realize they helped with anxiety. Is that a new off book use? Is this something only Canadians know about? Has my government been hiding things from me? Should I be staging a protest and writing my congressman? Oh, wait. I can't because he's currently not in Washington. He's currently back home sipping lattes in one of his brother's coffee shops and making excuses for why he; a person who gets free medical care paid for by the citizens he represents; wants to discontinue helping less fortunate people pay their insurance premiums so they too can access healthcare when needed. Oh, and he attends services in the church of another of his brothers, because he's a "good christian" even if he lacks the compassion of the God he professes. Anyway, back to baseball that good old American past-time. Wait! If it's America's past-time why are Canadians allowed to field a team and play in the World Series? Does the President know about this? Should there be some sort of tariff on the bats and balls that have to cross the border? And what about Cracker Jacks and hot dogs and beer? Wait are people forced to drink Canadian beer instead of good old American beer? Oh, no, say it's not so! But, do they serve poutine at these games? Hmmm, I've had my covid and flu shots and they don't seem to be helping my anxiety at all. I better just go have a lie down. 😉
  2. The whole area will be glittering at sunset. What a Halloween spectacular that will be.
  3. Yeah, but the neighbors texted to say they'd swept up all the glitter before it could spread over the whole development. We didn't even get a letter from the HOA.
  4. If I send you a trick it might turn out to be a treat ...
  5. Mum's doing okay. Looking forward to heading back to her house in SC. We'll leave in just over a week, on the 11th. I'm not locked in. That's my play yard. In truth, as a safety precaution I had a fenced in play yard when I was a small child. Our back garden bordered a set of train tracks. There are pictures of me and a few playmates happily playing with my trucks.
  6. All your fixtures would be either tarnished or metallized plastic.
  7. dughlas

    Chapter 39

    Wow, uhmm, ... just wow. We knew Jack was damaged, just not how badly. Glad Nick has Tommy.
  8. Hmmmm, ... I know you two aren't sharing a "boyfriend" but it's possible you order from the same online provider.
  9. Speaking of Clo's boyfriend. I hope our Frog Prince Nick is okay. Not sure if the hurricane is effecting him or not.
  10. Of course, 'cause no one likes the dumbass.
  11. There was pineapple on his pizza ...
  12. Are you enjoying your holiday?
  13. That's not temptation. That's an Aussie snuggle buddy. Would you like one too?
  14. Yep, and your best is, ... hmmm, well ... your best.
  15. Silly N'Spike, I was referring to Clo and Drew.
  16. It's a sibling thing ... bossy big sister, bratty little brother.
×
×
  • Create New...