Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Chapter 3

    This really hit me. So absolutely true. Thank you
  2. Welcome, welcome, welcome
  3. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Wow, poor guy. It's hard for me to believe that there are still such horrible people in the world. This was really hard to read, the violence and the hate, but I was so intrigued by the start that I had to find out what happened. A very unique ending and I'm glad that Hoover was able to find the justice he deserved.
  4. CassieQ

    Chapter 15

    Tibial woke up early the next morning, rousing his two girls enough to get them dressed. He secretly hoped that if they were still sleepy then they wouldn't raise a fuss about leaving--he knew that they hated having to tolerate long rides in the truck worse than he did. Unsurprisingly, it was Jenna who showed the most resistance to leaving. She balked as soon as she saw Tibial was leading her to the vehicle she loathed. "No Daddy!" she said firmly. "No more truck!" "C'mon," Tibial said, impat
  5. CassieQ

    Chapter 14

    It is interesting, the way that readers seem to chose sides. Some people like Tibial and think Chad doesn't even deserve a second chance (like my beta). Some people like Chad and think that Tibial is being a twit. I even had one reader who told me, back when the characters were starting their affair, that if Tibial ended up getting Chad hurt, she would tear him limb from limb. But Tibial is confused and he doesn't know what to do. He loves Chad and wants to be with him, but he is very very scared of getting hurt again. Like Daddydavek said, very conflicted. Thank you for reviewing!
  6. CassieQ

    Chapter 14

    So you're saying Tibial is pretty deep huh? Thanks for the review. I think you'll like the next chapter
  7. CassieQ

    Chapter 14

    They are both being ridiculous. Tibial's still pretty confused and feeling hurt, but he couldn't resist seeing Chad once he knew where to find him. He doesn't know what he wants, but he is going to figure it out soon Thanks for reviewing
  8. CassieQ

    Chapter 14

    CQ likes her angst Tibial has grown up quite a bit, but he is still quite stubborn and hasn't gotten over Chad's disappearing act. Glad you like Jenna as well, I agree that she is adorable. Thank you for reviewing, hope you enjoy the next chapter!
  9. Great interview. I love Cailen's signatures!
  10. I love me some chicken and waffles. Interesting start
  11. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Murder in the City Hell. Caleb was trapped in a surreal hell, watching a nightmare unfold around him. A hell of blood, gunpowder and light fracturing off the sidewalk. A hell where he stood, locked into immobility and helpless as he saw his lover fall to the ground. Blood spread a dark stain across Noah’s expensive shirt as a line of fire streaked across Caleb’s arm. Someone screamed. That broke Caleb’s paralysis and he dropped down next to Noah, pulling off his own jacket and pressing it
  12. Follow up to Murder in the Woods. Caleb turns to old friends to track down Lucia.
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review podga. I'm glad you enjoyed the start of the story, and the start of the relationship between Chad and Tibial, which will definitely evolve into more than you see here. I did try to give both characters equal time throughout, even though I did lean more heavily towards Tibial's POV, since many of the events in the story, especially in the beginning, happen to him. I'm glad you are enjoying it.
  14. CassieQ

    Chapter 4

    Mia's pregnancy does become a huge complication, putting them both in an uncomfortable situation. As for your speculation about the ritual, it is an interesting question. I think the two are attracted to each other regardless, but I don't think they would ever cross paths if the ritual didn't exist. Thanks for reviewing
  15. CassieQ

    Chapter 3

    In all fairness, I did put a warning in that chapter Men aren't treated much better than a baby making factory, a fact which causes a lot of bitterness with Chad. There are coupling ceremonies, which are similar to marriage, which is actually encouraged. A fertile female would be encourage to stay with a male that was able to get her pregnant, rather than spending her child bearing years with a man that hasn't been able to produce any offspring. Thanks for the review!
  16. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for reading and reviewing andy. The idea is to make men better lovers true, even if the methods are a little twisted and weird. The ritualizing aspect was something I had never written before, but I really liked the way it came out. But yeah, I think both of them enjoyed the experience too much, even though Tibial might take a while to come to that conclusion.
  17. CassieQ

    Chapter 13

    You hit Tibial right on the head there. He has done all of those things, but he can still be a little stubborn at times. I'm glad you liked the chapter (and the chemistry too Thanks for the review and hope you enjoy the next chapter.
  18. CassieQ

    Chapter 13

    Thanks for the review Houdinii (both of them)! I'm glad you like the jump. It gave them both time to grow up and of course miss each other like crazy. Glad you enjoy it and hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters!
  19. CassieQ

    Chapter 13

    Glad you like Tibial with his daughters. They are very cute Chad is back in the picture, but things aren't perfect yet, they still have some things to work through. A little more information on Mia coming up. (She didn't die, don't worry). Hope you enjoy the next chapter.
  20. CassieQ

    Chapter 13

    Thanks for reviewing. I'm glad you found the girls precious, as I am not used to writing children. And yes, dad is still pretty conflicted! Hope you enjoy the next chapter.
  21. CassieQ

    Chapter 14

    Chad was not especially surprised to wake up alone the next morning, but he was still unhappy about it. He had been stunned to see Tibial here after so many years. How had Tibial found him? He sat up and raked his hands through his hair, grateful to have the day off. Normally the summer kept him busy each and every day, but finishing that huge project yesterday gave him a brief reprieve. He had originally planned to use the time to work on some more paintings. He tried to sell a couple at the
  22. Wow. Thank you Houdinii, for the review. It's nice to see so many people enjoying Reach
  23. I remember reading about this in the news and I think your idea is interesting. (I don't have medical credentials either, but since this is the GA Lounge forum and not a medical journal, I don't see where it matters ) It'll be interesting to see what else science will discover about this disease.
  24. And where are your medical or infectious disease credentials I wonder?
  25. CassieQ

    Illusive Intent

    What. A. Bitch. I never trusted Sofia this chapter, but still hoped that somehow I was wrong. I can't speak Spanish either, but after hearing an argument like that, there is no way I would go anywhere with her. Shay seemed smarter than that, but I guess our own desires can blind us to things. Interesting to see what she had planned...maybe wanted to see if there was somehow a way to create a human that had Shay's resistance to the disease. Anyhow, I am glad Mira saved the day (wonder what he did to her ) even though Carlos had to point him in the right direction. Don't trust him either though. I wonder if his "rough treatment" of Shay in the beginning was to give Sofia an opening to build trust...hmm. Very interesting. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
×
×
  • Create New...