Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. It's also better for your back.
  2. Hey Page. How are you and the family doing?
  3. Thank you for posting this. It's perfect.
  4. CassieQ

    Happy New Year!

    Happy New Year!
  5. I've read your work and there is no question about your talent or ability to tell an excellent story. It is a preference thing, not a slight on your skill at all. I just want to be clear on this point.
  6. Tomato, tomato. I'm not into it, sorry.
  7. Yeah, sorry. I'm with @Page Scrawler on this one
  8. What kind of story is it?
  9. It's sad. But she was 99 years old. That pretty damn cool.
  10. I need more years like this one.
  11. Back from the vet. Prognosis is guarded. No food and water tonight, check on his eating and litterbox tomorrow.
  12. Currently at the emergency vet. This week just keeps getting better and better.
  13. My Grandma just got released from the hospital too. She also hates hospitals and has told everyone not to send her back so she can pass at home.
  14. I found this excellent word in a book I read over the summer. I was delighted to see it here as well.
  15. Hi. Not an early riser at all, just procrastinating going into work, lol. Nice to meet you.
  16. From the South, can confirm.
  17. I had to see one a few years ago when I was attempting to get my weight up. It was somewhat helpful.
  18. Maybe a dietician? I'm sure there are wholesome foods that have a high caloric value, it doesn't all have to be burgers. See if Max can slow down his eating a little bit too, so he'll feel fuller sooner.
  19. It's been both for me.
  20. Looks like a fun word to say
  21. Great article. I love writing teenagers, but it gets harder the older I get. It does help that I have some teenage patients.
  22. Are you getting the same type booster that you got for your initial vaccination? I mixed mine and had some more side effects than I did for the first two.
  23. I believe they are working on a patch.
  24. Lucky. I'm missing 17!
×
×
  • Create New...