Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,451
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I still have some of the postcards he sent me. He touched so many lives and will be missed.
  2. I can't find anything in the news except that it is unconfirmed. Weird.
  3. That's weird. I felt the quake from last year but I didn't feel anything today. When did it happen?
  4. Try to take it easy. I think these are normal symptoms after getting the vaccine. I was very tired and my arm was sore too, especially after the second one.
  5. I once had green hair...I had asked my hair-stylist to get rid of my purple hair I had so I could go for a more neutral color (I was going to a funeral). She rinsed the purple out fine, but the blue dye from MONTHS prior was still there underneath. She bleached it for as long as she could, and it never came out, just turned green. So we had to dye it a darker brunette color (I had wanted blonde) and it still looked green, so she had to layer in some red toner in as well. My hair was disgusting after all that, I had to use a special hair mask for like a month.
  6. My Nannie and aunts all talked about how cute her cancer doctor was...for Christmas I ordered a shirt that said "My doctor is hotter than your doctor."
  7. Glad everyone is safe. We've gotten just rain so far.
  8. Hello from a fellow 40 year old!
  9. Patients are acting very put out that we still require masks. I remind them that the WHO is still recommending precautionary measures due to the delta variant. No one seems to care.
  10. I will use this word, somehow, someway.
  11. How long do you have to wait? The Moderna only had a 21 day wait between doses I believe and Pfizer was four weeks.
  12. Er...I would ask a qualified medical professional.
  13. I didn't know this existed outside of the Jabberwocky poem. Thanks for this!
  14. I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to oils. I think they are good for some things (like your bug bites) but I don't think they are the cure-all like most die-hard fans say. My Nannie used some kind of oil to help with her nausea, and I use a lavender spray on my pillow. I can't say it helps me sleep, but at least my pillow smells nice.
  15. That's so freaking cute.
  16. Give him some time. I'm usually not on during the week because of work, and today I had to make an unexpected vet visit.
  17. I got my start writing fanfiction, then inched out into original works after that. I tried my hand at fanfiction again a few years ago and Christ, it was much more difficult than I remember it being. Kudos to those who do it. I write mostly for myself. If I write something and it gets a favorable response, then I keep that in mind, but mostly I write what I like. If I wrote something just to feed the audience, and it wasn't something I was at all interested in, 1) it would suck and I wouldn't have fun, and 2) I think my lack of enthusiasm would show in the finished work. Neither of those alternatives are acceptable to me.
  18. It was a ride at Six Flags, I think. Me and my sister's friend were the only ones brave enough (i.e. stupid enough) to try it. We got strapped into a harness, hauled up to a crazy height between two towers, then dropped down and swung back and forth. Oh, and it was a night, so it was done in mostly darkness. (Would totally do it again).
  19. I've also heard not to cram right before an exam as well.
  20. Just the prologue and I'm already hella interested. Looking forward to reading more of this.
×
×
  • Create New...