I'm impressed. That's a lot of reading. I plan to add more to this, when I have the time. There are a lot of projects on my plate right now. Thanks for reading!
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! There are no plans right now to send the boys back, they deserve a break, but there is a Book 4, which will be a collection of short stories. I've really enjoyed your comments, thank you so much for reading and sharing what you think!
I think Brandon got some the closure he needed, but he's going to carry those scars for a long time. (I enjoyed the scene where Keith died more than I probably should have).
Stephen King does make notes. In On Writing, he talks about waking up from a dream he had on a flight to London and scribbling down a few lines on a airline cocktail napkin. Later on, that became the basis for his Misery novel.
I do carry some paper around with me most of the time in case I think of a nice description or piece of dialogue that I want to write down. One time I had lost my pen and couldn't find it in my bag and the panic at the moment was intense. Good advice on carrying around two of them!
Same. It's weird, sometimes I'll read something rough and be okay with it, but then I try to read something else and I'm like "Nope, can't handle it". I think it might be the level of detail.
I had the opposite happen to me once, back on AFF.net. One of the readers told me that the villain of the story was very confident and sexy. And I was sitting there like