Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Happy Holiday

    That seems to be the general consensus!
  2. CassieQ

    On the Prowl

    I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't this. Interesting.
  3. CassieQ

    Comfort

    Mikeal likes to talk, and Adam knows how to reassure and comfort. Glad you are enjoying and thanks for commenting!
  4. Great advice. Writing character descriptions is so hard to do well, but there are some great ideas in this blog. Thank you Comicality!
  5. CassieQ

    Avoidance

    Adam is pretty cool. Glad you are liking him and thanks for reviewing.
  6. CassieQ

    AWA

    Mikeal's drunkenness may or may not be based on personal experience. Adam is a good boyfriend for taking care of him. Thanks for commenting!
  7. Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  8. John is a piece of work. I can kind of understand missing someone and rethinking a relationship, but John knew that Adam had a boyfriend and went after him anyways. No shame! Adam and Mikeal have a great relationship, I don't think John had a chance. Thank you so much for commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  9. Wow, that is a lot of reading. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, thank you for commenting!
  10. Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  11. I'm so glad you liked it! I liked possessive Mikeal, it was very sexy (I think Adam liked it too!) John can eat his heart out. Thanks for commenting!
  12. Glad you liked it. Mikeal and Adam have both matured a lot and something that might have torn them apart earlier now brings them closer than ever. (Although I did enjoy writing John a little bit )
  13. CassieQ

    Avoidance

    I tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to writing sexy times, but thank you very much for the kind words! Mikeal is very lucky, but he is certainly going to hear from Julie in the next chapter!
  14. CassieQ

    Adam

    Thank you so much. I like Adam too and Julie is a good friend. Thanks for commenting!
  15. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Thanks for giving Geeks a try, I'm glad it caught your eye! I hope you enjoy and thanks for commenting.
  16. As January deepened into February, Mikeal found it easier and easier to forget about the drama over Christmas break and to ignore the lingering curiosity over the folder that remained safely stored in his drawer. It was a busy time. Both Mikeal and Adam had fresh course loads; Adam was still working part-time, and Mikeal found himself receiving far more attention from his parents than he had ever experienced before which was a pleasant, if unusual, change. It did, however, cut into his time w
  17. CassieQ

    Driven

    What is MICE?
  18. CassieQ

    Flashback

    Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the story and especially the ending. Thanks for commenting!
  19. CassieQ

    Flashback

    Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Tylien made a good choice in the end. Thank you for reading and commenting!
  20. CassieQ

    Flashback

    Tylien can make tough choices when it comes down to what really matters. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the lovely comments.
  21. CassieQ

    Flashback

    Thank you! I agree that Casey made the right choice and is going back where he belongs. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and thank you for all the comments!
  22. CassieQ

    Flashback

    That's it. Insomnia was never meant to be a long story. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for all the comments.
  23. CassieQ

    Flashback

    Not at this point, no.
  24. CassieQ

    Flashback

    Memories filled Casey's head, lots of them, flying and slipping across his thoughts, laying in scattered piles on the bottom of his mind. Snapshots of the life he used to know, of a soldier and Ruler. Tylien's memories were his now, superimposed over his own life with his parents and Roma, giving everything a surreal, dreamlike quality. Now he was captivated by the sight of Raphael Rogura and Ra, circling each other, nude and beautiful. Their faces were drawn up in savage gr
  25. CassieQ

    Foreshadowing

    Great article. I LOVE the Star Wars reference and will point out that Luke and Leia kissed in Episode 4 AND Episode 5, but it's okay because they didn't know they were related until much later on. If they kissed while knowing they were related...well that would be very different story. I love the advice in this article though. Foreshadowing is hard and there are best selling authors out there that are really bad at it (looking at you Dan Brown). Like @Timothy M. said, sometimes I foreshadow without meaning to, as I abhor planning of any kind. If I had to do it deliberately, I'm not sure how good a job I would do.
×
×
  • Create New...