Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I think this is something a lot of people needed to hear today, thank you.
  2. CassieQ

    Chapter 27

    Not really. Ben was expressing interest and when Galen shut him down, he backed off. But Galen isn't ready for relationship, not with Ben and probably not with Josh, which is part of what makes Josh's jealous behavior so annoying. Galen isn't his boyfriend and has enough on his plate to have to deal with Josh's moodiness. I hope Galen's time with the Sheriff is beneficial, although I am liking Dr. Snowden a bit more this chapter.
  3. CassieQ

    Betrayal

    LOL. I'm not sure who would do more damage, Ra or Roma. Thanks for reading and commenting, the finale is coming up soon!
  4. CassieQ

    Epilogue

    Glad you enjoyed it so much. If it makes a difference, I did write a scene that showed how differently time on Charion worked compared to time on Earth, but it didn't work with the epilogue, so I had to remove it. It had to do with how long Brandon's hair had gotten. Thank you so much for commenting! Book 4 is mostly a collection of short stories about the boys in college, so it's not something that I will regularly be posting, but I have fun writing them all the same.
  5. Wow, Signature Authors were busy this week!
  6. CassieQ

    Betrayal

    LOL. Jumping to conclusions is never good, but I love your point about landing in the arms of a traitorous champion of your enemy. (And sorry about your nails). I'll have the next chapter up soon. Thanks for commenting!
  7. CassieQ

    Betrayal

    I'm glad you are enjoying it!
  8. CassieQ

    Chapter 26

    It's nice to see Galen being more active and getting out a bit, though it's obvious from the encounter at Jody's house that he is still far from okay. It's promising though. I wonder if Josh is aware of how much of a read Galen gets from his body langauge and expressions.
  9. CassieQ

    Betrayal

    The good stuff is here. Lots of interesting memories coming back. Casey sure is fending off men right and left this chapter, isn't he? I think he kind of likes it. Thanks for commenting!
  10. CassieQ

    Betrayal

    Oh snap indeed! Good instincts you had with Raphael. Thanks for commenting!
  11. CassieQ

    Betrayal

    Casey sat up in his room, at his desk chair, doing something he rarely did for anyone, save Roma. He was playing his saxophone, methodically going through whatever sheet music he happened to come across, from "Unbreak my Heart" to "Georgia on My Mind" to Beyonce's "Halo". He was pretty sure that Roma had laid that last one out for him, hoping for a duet, but it was a nice song, so he played it anyway. Ra was sitting on his bed, listening while reclining back against the headboard. His l
  12. CassieQ

    Changes

    Insomnia will definitely continue, it has a few more chapters. Nothing more is planned for Geeks right now because I have a very heavy writing schedule for the next few months. But who knows?
  13. CassieQ

    Changes

    Mikeal has been through a lot and came out of it a stronger, more confident person. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing and commenting! Writing some more about these guys is not outside the realm of possibility, but I'm not making any promises.
  14. CassieQ

    Changes

    Thank you so much for reading and reviewing and commenting! I'm so glad that you enjoyed Geeks! I love these guys too.
  15. CassieQ

    New Year

    Probably the first time Hyacinth has been right about something. The boys have definitely come a long way and they're in a good place now, loving and happy. Thanks for commenting!
  16. CassieQ

    New Year

    They've come full circle. The New Year's scene is one of my favorites. Thanks for commenting!
  17. CassieQ

    Christmas

    Lily is pretty cool, she would have helped him out if he needed it. Mikeal is a bit dramatic, but I think he said what he needed to say. Thanks for commenting!
  18. CassieQ

    Sweet Aftermath

    Adam is a great boyfriend and I think his parents will see that once they get a chance to know him. Thanks for commenting!
  19. CassieQ

    Chapter 25

    I know cops have to put their lives on the line every day, but his manner during the first part of the chapter was a bit over the top. I got stopped for speeding last month and if the officer had been shouting at me like that, I would have been terrified as well. He didn't calm down until he heard Liam's name, what if Galen didn't have a cop buddy? He threatened to haul Galen out of the truck, which could have triggered a major panic attack or flashback. Like I said, Galen shouldn't have been on that trip, but Eddie's behavior wasn't helping.
  20. CassieQ

    Bombshell

    Adam has done a ton of good for Mikeal, it is nice to see him standing up for himself and being more confident. He'll deal with his parents when he is ready. Thanks for commenting!
  21. CassieQ

    Chapter 25

    Not a fan of Eddie, but if he turns out to be the catalyst for Galen moving forward with therapy, then I guess that’s a good thing. What it really brings to light is how much of a mistake taking Galen on the trip was. The exchange between them and the cop could have gone wrong very quickly and Josh is not up to taking care of Galen by himself. I hope Galen can get the help he needs. Excellent chapter!
  22. CassieQ

    Happy Holiday

    You are correct. If she didn't want to engage in her parent's deception she shouldn't have to, but she didn't need to tell Mikeal the way she did. It's good that Adam was there for Mikeal to turn to. Thanks for commenting (again)!
  23. CassieQ

    Giving Thanks

    Definitely in love and hot sex is good anytime. Mikeal might have come out to his father, but he is more worried about his mother and I think he wants to tell them together. Though the car idea is pretty smart. Thanks for commenting.
  24. CassieQ

    Arguments

    Fixed it for you. Lots of drama in this chapter, but I think the boys are in a good place at the end of it. Thanks for commenting!
  25. CassieQ

    Christmas

    It was hard visit home for Mikeal, it is a good thing that he has Adam there to help him process. Thanks for commenting!
×
×
  • Create New...