Hi! Geeks is a lot of fun and I hope you like it! (Sounds like you will really like Mikeal's new crush).
You make a very good point, sexual preference and orientation are two different things. I don't think either one was something that Mikeal had thought a lot about before.
And yes, this one goes one for quite a while, 16 more chapters I think. I hope you enjoy them!
They are not doubles, they are me being an idiot and forgetting to hit the "Quote" button.
Mikeal is acting a little immature here, but he's young and this is all new for him. Adam knows to take things slow.
Thanks for commenting!
The cafe scene was fun. Mikeal can be confusing sometimes, but Adam is, like you said, very patient.
And yes, Geeks tends to be a bit on the smutty side, you have been warned.
I think that Julie will be forgiven for abandoning Mikeal at the corset booth when all is said and done, especially since Mikeal got himself an introduction to a hot guy out of the deal. But Adam has some work to do if he wants to get Mikeal to come out of his shell. Thanks for commenting!
Agreed. Adam's decision hurt Mikeal a little bit, but he has a good point in not hiding and not being dishonest with Mikeal's parents. Thanks for commenting!
There is a lot going on. Adam is trying to figure out how deep his feelings run and Mikael is nervous about revealing this part of himself to his family. It brings up some issues later on. Thanks for commenting!
There is a lot going on. Adam is trying to figure out how deep his feelings run and Mikael is nervous about revealing this part of himself to his family. It brings up some issues later on. Thanks for commenting!
The L word causes some trouble, but not a lot.
Conventions are a lot of fun, I went to a lot when I was in college. Now the only time I dress up is for Halloween. I kinda miss it.
Thanks for commenting!
Adam and Mikael get along really well together and they are just adorable too. Adam might be better about explaining his feelings, but he takes care with Mikaels. Thanks for commenting!
Adam and Mikael get along really well together and they are just adorable too. Adam might be better about explaining his feelings, but he takes care with Mikaels. Thanks for commenting!
The L word causes some trouble, but not a lot.
Conventions are a lot of fun, I went to a lot when I was in college. Now the only time I dress up is for Halloween. I kinda miss it.
Thanks for commenting!