Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Warm

    Glad to hear from you again! Emanuel's situation is very sad and unfortunately way to common. But I find a bit of hope in the ending. (My early stories are not the happiest in the world, but they get better, I promise)! Thank you so much for reading and commenting!
  2. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Welcome to Geeks! Mikeal is a very shy guy, but this mysterious green haired boy is definitely going to help him come out of his shell a little. Thanks for reading and commenting!
  3. CassieQ

    Adam

    I also tend to overthink at times, but not like Mikeal does. He has a good friend in Julie. Thanks for commenting!
  4. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Welcome to Geeks! Mikeal is a very shy guy, but this mysterious green haired boy is definitely going to help him come out of his shell a little. Thanks for reading and commenting!
  5. CassieQ

    Warm

    Glad to hear from you again! Emanuel's situation is very sad and unfortunately way to common. But I find a bit of hope in the ending. (My early stories are not the happiest in the world, but they get better, I promise)! Thank you so much for reading and commenting!
  6. Totally agreed. Starting a story is my favorite part, it's once you're in deep and it starts to feel like work, that I really have to slog through it to get to the ending.
  7. CassieQ

    Negotiations

    Their chosen method of reconnecting is definitely hot! Ra has his work cut out for him, protecting Casey in a house that will soon be crowded with excited teenagers.
  8. CassieQ

    Negotiations

    Their chosen method of reconnecting is definitely hot! Ra has his work cut out for him, protecting Casey in a house that will soon be crowded with excited teenagers.
  9. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my kitties 5 years ago and I still miss them.
  10. Yes, the boy band. High school me was planning on marrying the oldest brother (Isaac, who is smoking hot right now), my friend Jessica was going to marry the middle one (Taylor) and then we were going to be sister in laws.
  11. CassieQ

    Negotiations

    Thanks! I am glad you are enjoying it. There are a lot of things coming up in future chapters!
  12. CassieQ

    Negotiations

    Thanks! I am glad you are enjoying it. There are a lot of things coming up in future chapters!
  13. I picked up a James Patterson book once, because it was always on a Bestseller's list. It was awful. I remember making it a couple of chapters into the story, then threw it down in disgust and wrote a long email to one of my friends about how awful it was.
  14. Hey, welcome to NTS! I am always delighted to find new readers! Brandon has always been one of my favorite characters and he grows quite a bit by the end of Not The Sun, and continues to grow throughout The In Between and Jabberwocky. I personally think Jordan has been really good for him in this regard. I'm glad you enjoyed the story and thank you so much for commenting!
  15. I used to work in a bookstore as well. I got so sick of looking at The Da Vinci Code on the bestseller racks for months and months and months.
  16. King does actually quite well with blending paranormal with real life. A lot of his short stories involve normal people dealing with abnormal situations. That one of the things I love most about his writing.
  17. CassieQ

    Negotiations

    You guys are just awesome.
  18. CassieQ

    Negotiations

    I'm glad you are liking it! Very sexy times indeed. Thanks for the comment!
  19. CassieQ

    Negotiations

    Ra isn't wasting any time! Glad you are enjoying the story! Thanks for commenting! The reconnecting scene is one of my favorites (I'm sure Ra already knew, seeing how quickly he got the reaction he was looking for. ) Lots of questions, I hope to answer some of them soon! Thank you so much for commenting. Magical blow jobs are the best! I'm glad you are enjoying it and more will be coming soon! Thanks for commenting!
  20. I use Dropbox as well, but I will also email stuff to myself constantly. I found two of my old NaNoWriMo novels that way.
  21. CassieQ

    Ra

    The misdirection wasn't intentional, but I'm glad it worked nonetheless! Casey has a lot ahead of him. Thanks for commenting!
  22. Another fantastic article as always! I found this part extremely interesting: So unless my house burns down to the ground, I don't have to worry about something like... Because fires do happen. It happened to me. Luckily, I was able to retrieve my laptop and while the machine was fried, I took it to a computer store and the sweet employees there managed to recover the hard drive and install it on my new laptop. But I also I had a lot of my really old writing in an external hard drive and on floppy disks (yes, I am THAT old) that I would never be able to recover. And quite frankly, I'm not gonna try to. It was mostly bad Hanson fanfiction anyway. But it hurt, I'm not even gonna lie. It's one of the things that I lost that I miss the most.
  23. I think that as long as the world has rules, and the story follows them, I will read just about anything, no matter how crazy.
  24. CassieQ

    Negotiations

    By the time Casey allowed himself to fall asleep, the sun was beginning to creep over the horizon. He had taken Ra's threat about influencing his dreams seriously and had spent the night roaming the dark house, watching infomercials on the television, surfing the net and had even snuck into Roma's room to steal her algebra homework and copy her answers. He felt a small tug of conscience for doing it, but he couldn't focus on anything right now, except the wild story Ra had told him. The unbel
×
×
  • Create New...