Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Touch

    Thank you. I liked being able to show both sides of the breakup and that Brian was able to grow from that. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  2. CassieQ

    Touch

    I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't think Eric is a bad person. While cheating is usually a relationship killer, I agree that there is usually a reason behind it, and both men have to take the blame here. I'm glad you like the confrontation scene, it was an interesting one to write. Timothy is adorable, and I'm glad Brian had to guts to go after him after everything that happened. Thank you so much for commenting.
  3. Another great article. (Although if anyone ever compared my skin to wet clay, I think I would be offended).
  4. CassieQ

    The Story

    Wow. That was pretty intense. Very strong emotions. I like the story between Liam and Rob and how much Liam changed as a result. It hurt to see how strained and unhappy his marriage was and it seems like he is in a much better place now. Can’t help worrying about the Polish guy…I hope got away and is somewhere safe. Very well done story, it packs a powerful punch.
  5. Wow, this was really cool and interesting!
  6. CassieQ

    Touch

    I'm glad you liked it. The confrontation scene was interesting to write. Brian needed a serious wake up call and Eric was more than happy to give it to him, especially considering how protective he was with his brother. I hopeful for all of the guys, I think they can all move forward from here to happier futures (Eric too). Thank you for commenting.
  7. CassieQ

    Touch

    Thank you. What Eric did was very wrong, but he wasn't the only one. Like you said, it takes two to wreck a relationship, they both made big mistakes. I think Timothy is hot and sweet too. But I think after talking to Eric, Brian is able to see what he did wrong and fix things to be better for Timothy, who deserves it. I'm glad you liked it and thanks for commenting.
  8. CassieQ

    Touch

    Interesting. I think both guys made some serious mistakes and unfortunately it cost them their relationship. I think Brian can make the changes he needs for Timothy and I hope Eric ends up with a wonderful guy as well. Thanks for commenting!
  9. CassieQ

    Touch

    I'm glad you liked it. Touch is my "love language" as well, so I can definitely identify with Brian as well. Thank you for commenting!
  10. CassieQ

    Touch

    Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  11. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    This was sweet and adorable! I think disco camping needs to be a thing.
  12. CassieQ

    Ace

    An interesting piece and very thought-provoking. I am glad that Jason found a welcoming community. Based on Jason's story is sounds like being asexual can be very confusing and isolating.
  13. CassieQ

    Touch

    Thank you so much. I think Eric and Brian's relationship was doomed the minute that Eric went astray, but it helped Brian build a healthier relationship with Timothy. I'm so happy you enjoyed it, I loved writing these guys.
  14. CassieQ

    Touch

    Sounds like you and Brian have similar preferences! I'm cautious with alcohol but it was so much fun to write a drunk Timothy, I couldn't resist. Thank you for commenting!
  15. CassieQ

    Touch

    Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
  16. CassieQ

    Touch

    Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.
  17. CassieQ

    Touch

    TOUCH When the doorbell rang, Brian looked up from his work, heart beating too fast. He got up, joints creaking and popping, and hurried to pull open the front door. The slight hope that had been warming his chest crumpled and died when he saw the familiar redhead standing on the front porch. "Hey," Timothy said. He looked awkward and uncomfortable, holding a bag in one hand from a nearby wing restaurant. "Hey," Brian greeted in return. His lips felt cold and numb as he forced the
  18. Brian is having trouble trusting people after his ex fiancé broke his heart. Timothy is determined to change that. It would be easier if Timothy wasn’t so good looking. Or so affectionate. Or his ex-fiance’s younger brother.
  19. Hello!
  20. CassieQ

    Darker Themes

    As someone who had written some pretty dark stories, I like the tag system so I can warn potential readers what they are getting into. I write happy fluffy stories and I write some not so happy, not fluffy stories. I would hate someone to start to read Not The Sun or Unrequited and thinking they were going to get something like Geeks. As someone who sometimes has trouble reading dark content, I also like the tag system. If I see a story that has a rape or abuse tag, it will not necessary deter me from reading a story, but I will take a good hard look at the writer and the storyline and see how much I trust them. For example, I will read anything @Valkyrie writes because I trust her writing. If it is someone new or that I don't know very well, I might nose around a little bit first. Just my two cents as a sensitive little flower As far as the article goes, Comicality has great advice as always.
  21. CassieQ

    Old vs New

    Here in America, we have an entire section of the country labeled "The Bible Belt" primarily in the South and Southeast. In these places, it is not uncommon for people to ask you what church you go to, and where I grew up, you better say Baptist.
  22. CassieQ

    CONNECTION

    This is interesting. I would like to read more.
  23. I'll help. Seriously, I'm sad and frustrated that Comsie has to deal with this. Fuck those guys who think they are entitled to your hard work.
  24. CassieQ

    Rule #3

    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I don't have a lot of experience writing polyamory, so I'm glad it read true for you!
×
×
  • Create New...