Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. This needs to be read at a quiet place again and again.
  2. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    *GASP* You assholes!! You're all gonna die terrible, terrible deaths. *plot*
  3. I love Sui's story's. I kinda missed this though.
  4. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    I'm writing the next chapter under my desk....
  5. Aditus

    The Trial

    You made my Monday!
  6. Aditus

    Blood and Tears

    A thank you to @Timothy M. is necessary then. Welcome, I'm glad you're loving the story, and thank you for your comments and reactions!
  7. Aditus

    One More Day

  8. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Why should he know about 'the beans'
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    there was a doctor McNasty there too.... (Are you telling me I'm repeating myself?
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Right.
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Is the secretary His Excellecy? (Yes) And why are some of the Serai helping the Order? And what will they do with the blood,
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    You’ve done this far too well. (This from the master of grueling, gruesome and chilling. Thank you.)
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Maybe a hot iron inserted correctly will help them learn. Or tie them down and to four horses before sending them in different directions. I might be just a bit blood thirsty. (just a bit hush They're in that room *hands over the key* )
  14. Aditus

    Close Call

    contaminated needle, ick. (Yep, totally.)
  15. Aditus

    Overexertion

    Thank you!
  16. Aditus

    Sleepless Night

    With a bit of a twist! I love it!
  17. Aditus

    Reunion

    Cool! Welcome!
  18. Aditus

    Prologue

    Thank you!
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    This was difficult to write and I am glad you're staying positive.
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    He might be a seer, if he mates Sho. And yes, when he survives.
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    Done.
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Diarmad heard the footsteps of at least two people. When the deadbolt rattled, he quickly closed his eyes, trying to appear unconscious. The door opened and the male voice from before said, "We’ll try McLean first, see if it works. His blood is nothing special to us, so it doesn't matter if he has more drugs in his body." Footsteps shuffled along the floor and clothes rustled. Shortly after, Diarmad heard Ivan groaning. "Aha. Doc said it would work fast, and he was right." Diarmad kn
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    Okay....
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    What? Is this you telling me I should post the next chapter? And the ass kicking might be my ass...
  25. Aditus

    Sneak Peek

    Thank you! Let's have us some fun!
×
×
  • Create New...