Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Why not? A large part of one of my earlier stories took place in Sicily. I'm having vampires and wolves running all about Venice, Italy in another story. Oh, yes, and in Cologne. I love to read about places and people from all over the world. And space.
  2. It was horrible! I lost my scarf and my ears almost became wings.
  3. Give every day the chance to be the most beautiful of your life.
  4. It's her very own chai. Black tea leaves, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, and something banana. It's surprisingly good.
  5. Yep
  6. It's better to light one little candle than to curse the darkness.
  7. I love this word. The color is wrong, okay the age too, but otherwise that could be me.
  8. I drank a lot of tea without sayings in the last days. Today, I got a nice one. To understand life, live.
  9. Aditus

    Time to Travel!

    Someone has big plans.....
  10. Wrong tea bag.
  11. If God can work through me, he can work through anyone.
  12. I like it. I'm off to explore the day.
  13. Know the unknown, hear the unheard, see the unseen.
  14. Nope. Do you know how long it takes me to wrestle myself into my winter gear?
  15. Give to others and to yourself the same attention
  16. Ferenginar or the Pacific Northwest?
  17. But it's Monday....
  18. It's a German brand: NamasTee by Teekanne Gold Des Kurkuma Maybe you can order it via their online shop. Or Google can help you. Some of their teas are available in the U.S.
  19. Aditus

    Italian Lemon Tea

    I'm trying to be optimistic here, or fatalistic.
  20. Without the storms and rain, life would cease to exist.
  21. Duh!
  22. Try to watch your well-being
  23. Aditus

    Choco Chai

    Eyes annoying colleague...okay.
×
×
  • Create New...