I know we, my protagonists and I, are a difficult bunch. Some readers gave up in the middle of the story. Some cursed Jonah, Ren, Chris, and me, but almost everyone loves Michael. Thank you so much, for making it through and loving RRS.
Or you could say whatever romance is not the same as whatever fiction. Not being realistic is one of the main points of criticism of the romance genre, hence @Zombie mentioned escapism.
Thank you, Dan. I'm happy you found this series and read and commented on every installment. I did a lot of research for these stories and I'm always glad when it is appreciated.
Do not continue your daily routine."
I second that! Do something different, do a dance, write a poem. Knit a hat.
It's a message, people.
I like what you did with the prompt. Thank you.
I browsed the various genres and tags the other day and thought how about we go on a writing adventure, step out of our comfort zone, and try new things?
PT #119
Your protagonist orders their favorite hot beverage at the coffee shop, stirs it with a strangely formed spoon, and suddenly the place is devoid of any customers. The door opens, and in comes a person wearing black clothes and a Venetian mask. Write the first lines of their conversation, or more?
PT #120
Write a letter either as a fictional person or yourself and tell a friend about a life-changing encounter.