Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Week 1

    1. Do you remember Peter who turned out to be a cheater? He had to live all alone had to sleep on his own and become much neater. Then he met Franz who had such capable hands and a wonderful mind was exceptionally kind and always in command. Prompt: Perhaps today a shorty or two for warm-ups. 2. Bulging buds full of petals waiting keenly to blast their confinements. Clear dewdrops help to g
  2. Your poems always invite me to read them again and again, to find things I may have overlooked. April 2 is my favorite, April 6 is brutally spot-on. Danke for these.
  3. Yes, I admit it, I forgot it was my turn. But we're such a team. Thank you @Valkyrie for filling in for me.
  4. I still could use a pinch of panacea every now and then.
  5. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    @RafaelDe, I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the kind words and flattering summary.
  6. Sounds intriguing (I have always trouble to get this word right), anyway, I'm definitely going to read this.
  7. PT #33a a trial run: https://gayauthors.org/story/aditus/jump/1
  8. @Zombie Well, the 'e' irritates my inner red pen. Nouns can be adjectivised by adding an 'ig', but that almost always calls for the red pen again 'tischig', 'ersatzig' *shudder*. The chair looks 'tischig' (like a table), tablish? Everyone would know what I mean, but grammatically, it would be horribly wrong. If we change the word form it becomes a different word, too, in this case ersatzslos, (without replacement) or ersetzbar (replaceable). And then we have our famous compound words, Ersatzmann, or in @Mrsgnomie's case, Ersatzmilch. Thank you for the explanation, Zombie ,but in this case, I think I will avoid ersatz.
  9. I have a problem to use ersatz as an adjective. *puzzled*
  10. I'm sorry. I decided to go on a month-long hiatus. Maybe I even stop writing entirely.
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Yes, exciting times ahead.
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    As you are a skyscraper expert, it makes me very happy you like it. Almost everything becomes better with sprinkles. Thank you for your comment, Parker.
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    What's more to say? Thank you, Lux!
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Yes, 🌈sprinkles! I'm happy you like it, dughlas.
  15. I will dash into the ice cream place and get us some tasty treats on the first balmy day of spring, then we will meander hand in hand to the fountain and share multi-flavored kisses with sprinkles.
  16. My poetry collection for National Poetry Writing Month 2022. Yes, I'm doing it again. I'd like to thank Jan Hutchinson for providing daily prompts and @AC Benus for additional prompts and introductions of new poetry forms. ~Aditus Last but not least: This wouldn't be possible without my friend and editor @Valkyrie.
  17. It's always nice to have a trusty cheat mug.
  18. Congratulations, Mawgrim! A well earned promotion!
  19. My imagination is running wild, fortunately I have an excuse; I'm a writer.
  20. I know, he's that good, great,cool,....
  21. Sooooo, I'm going to out myself here and now as a big fan of Leon Draisaitel. Deal with it.
  22. Thank you, Bill. I'm glad the prompt inspired your poetry muse.
  23. I try my best..in writing poems and having fun.
  24. Thanks again, @AC Benus for these new poetry prompts. I'm almost feeling nostalgic when I think of the very first poetry prompts and my stumbling attempts to write poetry in my second language.
  25. @Bill W. Please post it as a part of your other prompts--or you create a poetry collection.
×
×
  • Create New...