-
Posts
2,920 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by lilansui
-
Merry Christmas Everyone!
-
Chapter 6: A Silence He Cannot Ignore I - Koji makes Andre wonder “Koji Sukiyama. What is his role in all this?” Andre paced his hotel room. “And the way he ran off, as though he couldn’t stand me. How maddening, n'est-ce pas?” “What’s maddening is watching you make a hole on the carpet,” Luc replied. “Please forget him, and focus on the problem at hand, Andre. We’re in a cluster fuck.” “What else is new?” Andre moved to the coffee table where Luc sat, gadgets of all kin
- 2 comments
-
- 23
-
-
-
-
Lisa!!! Like Six days later, Still Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe I missed it. A huge hug to you, and I hope you had a fantastic day, sending you a bunch of confetti!
-
Happy Birthday Aditus! I hope it was a really good day for you!
-
The Empress is so complex to write, quite a strong woman. Her secrets are deep...hehehe. Yoshi is like a cocoon about to hatch...hopefully my dear Phoenix transforms into a graceful Dragon...oh boy, so much pressure.. Sui's unseen side is currently obsessed with war stories from ancient china...hahaha...Thank you @spread_love I love Almira too, she's so diabolical, I'd take her to meet all my enemies. Almira gets this chapter, because all of it up to now has been her plan, her vision, her great job to protect what belongs to the Empire. At the same time, make it clear how hard a fight Yoshi is going to need to put up to keep Midori at his side. Talk about tough 'mother in-law' for Midori...he's going to need more than 'I love Yoshi' to convice this dragon queen. I'm excited to unfold that part of the story, I feel like I've been waiting for it so much.... Midori needs to find his place, which is by Yoshi, but on his own terms. So, some soul-searching and authentic palace intrigues on the way. I hope you love it....don't worry, the ride to the end will see you smile a bit...maybe cry...but definitely more smiles. Hehehe. Thanks @bookjunky18
-
Chapter 14 Amana Palace, Lexin City The Amana Empire was more than any one individual. This was her house’s first rule in building a great nation. Not even, she, Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Almira Taimeng, holding the supreme power to rule over this great empire, stood before Amana. She was at best a tool, one used for the survival and the good of the Empire. Prince Tailen had never understood this part about power. Or, perhaps he did understand, as he dared try to use her a
- 6 comments
-
- 35
-
-
-
Thank you so much! Obican!
-
Hi @Lacuna , @Cia Will help you out with the system. So sorry for your experience with it.
-
So glad you love it! Thank you. It was interesting moving from one emotion to the next. Thanks, Onim! Lisa, thank you so much. Reed's thought process at the start was utterly tragic, like being out in the woods lost. I freak out sometimes on issues, and his thought process can be mine too, so I love that you get that! Kristos is goals! So sad about your friend. I get it, love can also turn to poison. It would be interesting to explore Reed meeting Kristos's family. What a day that would be. Thanks for reading.
-
There was nothing spectacular about their first meeting. Nothing earth-shattering, in fact it was all so very ordinary, it made Reed feel unremarkable. Who wanted to admit they met the love of their life reaching for the same box of cereal? One box of bran flakes with raisins led to him falling head over heels for a man with smiling eyes and the sexiest mouth ever created. He had stared too long…he always stared too long at Kristos. It was impossible not to, so fucking impossible. A man li
- 7 comments
-
- 22
-
-
-
Reed and Kristos have a fight, and Reed is worried that they might lose their perfect life. A snapshot glance into an ordinary relationship, with extraordinary moments.
-
Happy Birthday to you!!!
-
Chapter 5: The Hidden Investigation Team I – An Interesting Search Scratching his day-old beard, Andre shifted on the bench at the police station, and watched Luc talk to a police officer. They were working on the premise that if Sakura were missing as Seiren said, her caretaker would have filed a missing person’s report. It was a guess, based on…the natural order of events if this were a normal case. Andre frowned. There was the chance that because Sakura’s mother was a hook
- 2 comments
-
- 22
-
-
-
-
Thank you so much for the wishes! It was a really good day and I gained a bag of pasta and a cake from it, so very interesting. So happy to be part of GA!
-
@Lisa You're gold! Thank you so much for this! @Caz Pedroso Thank you too! @Puppilull Thank you Puppi! @Palantir Thank you @Slytherin The Bear is cuter than cute....cutenesss! @Defiance19 Thank you! Great day today! Instant surprises, so I'm sort of on the edge of excitement, it feels good.
-
Oh wow, so beautifully chocolate. Yummy! Thank you.
-
GA's Newest Signature Author: Headstall
lilansui commented on Renee Stevens's blog entry in Gay Authors Archive
Congratulations Headstall!! -
Zia Sayu stood on a sand dune, a hundred miles into Dwind staring at a cloud of dust rapidly moving toward the border. She gripped her left arm, hoping to ease the numbness on her upper arm. Her ordeal to reach Lady Tinya Hellis had left her with two wounds, one on her left arm, and a cut on her neck. She turned around to the border, and the sea of blue armor soothed her anger toward Terra’s guard. A tall man in full armor hurried up the sand dude to stand beside her. She returned her g
- 7 comments
-
- 36
-
-
-
Chapter 4: A Case About a Missing Girl Appears I - A Withering Sakura Tree Whispers filled Koji’s thoughts. Stories not his, ideas full of hope, some worry, others decisive. Closing his eyes, he took in a deep breath and closed the path in his head. Calm filled him, an immediate relief. It was six in the morning. The sun rising in the horizon. A soft mist hovered over the Sukiyama Estate. Each breath he took fresh and invigorating, renewing his energy. Occasionally, birds chi
- 3 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
Thank you too for reading!
-
Chapter 3: the Family Name carries Weight I - A Little Brother “Why do you always stare at this painting?” Andre Lacome stared at the canvas on the wall, captivated by the depiction of a woman stoking a charcoal stove. A modern house loomed behind her. She sat on a small stool, holding a fan, a red cloth tying her silky black hair back. A soft sheen of sweat coated her forehead, wisps of her hair clinging to her skin. The pot on the charcoal stove boiling away. She was smiling, he
- 3 comments
-
- 21
-
-
-
Happy Birthday to you!! May Good Tides follow you through your new year!
-
Happy Belated Birthday, Caz!!! I hope it was a beautiful day.
-
Thanks, getting along with this story. Raphael and Hyun are like sweet candy, can't stop eating it even though its bad for my teeth...lolz.
-
A small buzz on his wrist, drew Raphael’s attention from the hotel manager to his watch. The screen was a shade of red, the countdown at four minutes and dropping. Taking his phone out of his pocket, he accessed the video feed from Hyun. The number of red dots heading toward Himura and Hyun was alarming. Four minutes, Raphael hoped his luck still held. Gripping his phone tight, Raphael smiled at the manager. “Mr. Nesbitt, why don’t I save us from a torturous evening of you try
- 4 comments
-
- 21
-
-
