Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,160
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. *attention passengers! The train will resume after the cat wakes up from his nap. Sometime tomorrow. If he feels like moving.
  2. You sound like @Sam Wyer I'm watching Judge Judy. You know it's cold out because both cats are snuggled up, one on each arm. I'm relaxing, knowing I have five days off Oh, and someone sent me a block of cheese today
  3. I stand corrected
  4. My friend's sisters are packed up and going to the coast to stay with relatives. Fingers crossed they don't lose their houses, but at least they're safe.
  5. Yeah, it's especially difficult to have things you like, but can no longer have, in sight. It helps to keep the bigger picture in mind. Thanks for reading
  6. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Smurfs!! My brother and I had a small Smurf collection when we were kids
  7. Valkyrie

    He Kalliste

    You've written something very special with this. I think it's one of your best.
  8. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Thank you I collect model horses, Wade England whimsies, and cat hair. Although the cat hair isn't so much a collection as a never-ending battle to keep the hardwood floors clean.
  9. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    I added an image in the Gallery of a tomtar like the ones in the story. It was a Christmas present from @Slytherin, so it's an authentic Swedish Christmas gnome
  10. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Yes, I remember LBO's Bakery I'm glad you liked the story. I have the tomtar you gave me out with my decorations
  11. So far my friend's sisters are safe, thank goodness. They were able to get some things into storage south of the fires. They're worried about tomorrow, with both high temps and high winds in the forecast. Thanks for the update
  12. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    No idea. I'll have to ask him
  13. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Somehow, I can't see Isak getting tired of Elias
  14. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    I think 'stuff' reproduces as we sleep, because I sure didn't buy it all... right?
  15. I hope you get news soon.
  16. I'm worried about my BFF's sisters They live in the upside down, near the Balmoral fires, and were told to evacuate last night. I"m waiting to hear an update.
  17. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Thank you This recipe is so simple and very tasty.
  18. Valkyrie

    Tomtar

    Awesome!
  19. It's only 10 here with a high in the 20s and about an inch of snow this afternoon. Today is my intern's last day. I'm getting two in the spring, though
  20. Tomtar By Valkyrie I yawned and stretched, narrowly avoiding hitting the gray tabby sleeping by my head. I glanced at the clock on the DVR. Two-fucking-thirty-three a.m. Stupid bladder. The cat gave me a dirty look as I rolled on my side, then sat up and headed to the bathroom. Well excuse me for disturbing his royal highness’ sleep. After washing my hands when I was done peeing, I headed back to bed. Smokey huffed and chirped, then moved to lay with his back to me. Snubbed.
  21. Thank you Glad to have you on board
  22. Valkyrie

    O Holy Night

×
×
  • Create New...