Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. I think "tomfoolery" also applies to @wildone
  2. Thank you for the update. And thank you for allowing GA to continue to grow and evolve through your hard work and dedication. I'm looking forward to seeing these changes in place.
  3. Valkyrie

    Chapter 2

    I admire your courage in sharing your story with us. I imagine it must have been quite difficult to write this, but at the same time, also cathartic. Thank you for sharing.
  4. Valkyrie

    Chapter 1

  5. I'm also thinking Myr.
  6. Today must have been sprouts day
  7. So true! I hated all veggies when I was a kid. Now I eat them every day. On purpose! I had leftover sprouts and pork belly for dinner tonight
  8. Sorry to hear your shoulder is bothering you You know... you and Gary don't need to be twinning with everything
  9. Thank goodness How are you both feeling?
  10. You can't? *faints*
  11. I made it. I don't remember the proportions, but it was espresso, cocoa powder, garlic powder, black pepper, chili powder, and salt. If I make this again, I'd slightly reduce the salt and add more chili powder.
  12. OMG I'm so glad you are all ok I'm glad the firemen took such good care of mum and Thistle
  13. Are you a vegetarian?
  14. Sounds delicious I bought cauliflower this morning to try that cinnamon cauli you mentioned. Dinner tonight is espresso/chocolate rubbed pork belly and shaved brussels sprouts with onion and toasted pecans. The espresso/chocolate rub also has black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt. The espresso/chocolate takes on a slight bitter note that's offset by the salt.
  15. They should end up nice and tender, depends on how long you roast them for. I tend to roast my veggies a little longer because I don't like crunchy veggies.
  16. Sounds delicious! I'll definitely have to try that. thank you!
  17. Oh I never heard of that. Sounds interesting. Do you mind sharing the recipe?
×
×
  • Create New...